[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Lavery_Maiss_Auras.jpg (388KB, 618x750px) Image search: [Google]
Lavery_Maiss_Auras.jpg
388KB, 618x750px
I can't read more than 2-3 hours a day at a time. I want to read more. But, I can't. I find no interest after 2-3 hours. Even the book is so interesting for me to read. Is there any way to grow the strength to read more than 2-3 hours a day?
>>
File: 1487833569365.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487833569365.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>9146162
Just read intermittently throughout the day, you fag.
>>
>>9146162
>2-3 hours a day at a time
>at a time
do you mean 'without any pause'?
>>
Feel lucky that you are still physically capable of reading after 2-3 hours. After reading for an hour my vision gets so blurry that I have to stop even though I want to continue
>>
>>9146190
;_;
are you 50<?
>>
>>9146190
Same thing used to happen to me. Then I started reading with my glasses rather than without them. I can now read for longer, but it's a lot more uncomfortable. Makes my eyes feel cross.
>>
>>9146186
Yes, I mean 'without any pause'.
>>
>>9146215
then we can remove the 'a day'. its confusing.
>I can't read more than 2-3 hours at a time
now what is the problem with resting for an hour and then keep reading?
>>
>>9146237
>now what is the problem with resting for an hour and then keep reading?
>and then keep reading

You went from indicative to passive. Try again mr grammar.
>>
>>9146237
I read for 2 hours, in the morning, without any pause. I rest for the rest of the day (I want to read more, but I lose at the interest for the rest of the day). Then again next day, I keep repeating this.
>>
There's nothing wrong with reading that much a day, I imagine that's what most people can allow in their schedules
>>
>>9146247
English is not my first language, thanks for the correction.
>>
>>9146391
Congratulations! You know two languages now.
>>
Take a break every now and then

get a glass of water, some fresh air, maybe do some light mobility work, then return
>>
I acttually don't think its good to read much past an hour , because our ability to remember what we do greatly diminishes after 30-45 minutes to work and then remains relatively low for the remainder of working. .
>>
>>9146460
fuck that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.