[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being an autodidact sure is expensive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: books.jpg (100KB, 1384x533px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
100KB, 1384x533px
being an autodidact sure is expensive.
>>
ever heard of libraries, the Internet?
>>
>>9142127
stop fucking posting already, you waste of oxygen, nobody finds your see-through "trolling" funny
>>
>not pirating
>>
>>9142133
Yeah you have a point with the library.

I don't see On Conics anywhere online, and I don't feel like reading any digital version of a 400 page book.
>>
>claims to be an autodidact
>can't even learn how to save money
>>
>>9142163

Take the redpill kid.
>>
>>9142163
i hope you recognize one day that the only person you're making appear retarded is yourself
>>
>>9142171
>libcuck trying to imitate because he has no argument

Not surprised
>>
>>9142151
>Yeah you have a point with the library.
To be honest the libraries where I've been can hardly be called intellectual
I wish I wasn't stuck in college so I had access to more and better textbooks and the like i.e. in uni instead

College library is better as the library
>>
Did that guy I was having a conversation with about Ricardo reply to me. I am disappoint. That idiot/mod deleted his thread or something.
>>
>>9142183
Google Translate's a hell of a drug
>>
File: 1313110074.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1313110074.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
>>9142137
>>
>>9142178
You're an imitation of yourself, how's it feel to be a walking meme parody?
>>
>>9142121
>being an autodidact sure is expensive.
>going to college sure is cheap, at least they give you the text books for free
>>
>>9143497
Anon plz, I'm not even that smart and I got a free ride to my state university
>>
>>9142650
lol
>>
>>9142127
>/pol/ falseflag
Cuck
>>
>>9143511
>Anon plz, I'm not even that smart and I got a free ride to my state university

Can everyone get a free ride to their state university?

>No, if they cant they are not smart enough and dont deserve our pity
>>
>>9142121
>teaching yourself conic maths

For what purpose?
>>
>>9144663
He didn't finish high school
>>
>>9144654
well we are e/lit/ists after all. Also, seriously? You need like a 28 on your ACT for that where I'm from; if you can't manage that I don't know how you breathe.
>>
>>9144663
Im pretty sure he's another guy trying to meme a book into our subconscious a la on certainty guy. Conics, kenyes, blah blah blah same shit.
>>
>>9144663
So I can better understand the Nicomachean hyperbolic harmonic ratio.

I jack off to my mathematical realizations
>>
>>9144673
I just finished Carl Menger's Principles of Economics and am reading Henry George's Progress and Poverty. Ask me anything.
>>
>>9142133
>implying OP wants to actually learn things and not just fill his bookshelves so he can look the part
>>
>>9144669
I mean I got a 32 on the reading portion if that counts. 26 overall, though.
>>
>>9144669
>>9144733
i got a 36 on reading

am i the god of /lit/?
>>
>>9144768
Yeah. What's you are favorite book?
>>
>>9144776
Plato is the endgame of philosophy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.