[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop living apart from nature.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: thoreau.jpg (31KB, 250x329px) Image search: [Google]
thoreau.jpg
31KB, 250x329px
Stop living apart from nature.
>>
i'll kill myself then i'll become nature
>>
*lives in a shack mile away from home*
>>
>>9141877
nice spook
>>
File: enlightened.jpg (66KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
66KB, 750x751px
>>9141877
>implying humans and human structures are apart of nature
Tippity toppity
>>
>>9141888
it will make u feel better anon
>>
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life,
and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary.
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life,
to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski[1].jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski[1].jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>I will finish what you started
>>
>>9141904
Wait, is Ted 5'2?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 220x156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 220x156px
>>9141904
what the hell happened to him :(

and how do i make sure it doesnt happen to me?
>>
>>9141877
*conceives of suburbia as an expression of nature, just as a beehive or an anthill is*

done. what next thoreaubro?
>>
>>9141910
Yes anon his head is 2 inches long.
>>
>>9141894
Our nature is trapped in the shell of the ego, le fag.

>>9141899
<3
>>
>>9141997
u-uhhh stop eating things you don't catch yourself!
>>
>>9141924

Step one: Do not unwittingly participate in ill-conceived MKULTRA mind-control PSYOP experiments.

There are no more steps.
>>
>>9141924
Lose your virginity and stay away from Thoreau and Quine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.