[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write something from your diary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images-5.jpg (23KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
23KB, 386x381px
Write something from your diary
>>
Dear diary,
Today, op was a faggot.
>>
I am the angel of death, the hour of purification is close at hand.
>>
File: wew.jpg (15KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
15KB, 1024x851px
>>9140903
>>
Dear diary. Today I had half a wank. About 2 hours in, I caught a glimpse of myself in my laptop screen, started thinking about how depressing my life was, went flaccid and couldn't get it up again.
>>
Mother died today. Or maybe yesterday; I can't be sure
>>
File: 1474541028290.jpg (20KB, 294x313px)
1474541028290.jpg
20KB, 294x313px
>>9140891
>>
>>9140873
Dear diary. I'm going to commit suicide, again. I hope this time God won't stop me.
>>
>>9141158
Mr God is not here right now.
>>
>>9140873
So im pumping out my fustrations about life. The cycle continues.
Tomorrow i'll go to the doc. She will take my blood to see if i have some sort of malnutrition or something like that.
If not i'll be most likely declared depressed.
Also the revelation that i am somewhat a pleb.
>>
>>9141158
Do it quick, he's not watching
>>
>>9141158
Ah how folly of you, he again has raised his eye from the thousands of suffering people to solely watch you again.
>>
>>9141158
He just winked. I think he means go for it.
I think he's got your back this time.
>>
>>9141158
Outch, a bee just stung me. I think he means that you shouldn't do it afterall.
From my personal view i'd say don't do it.
We may meet again in a different ecci thread.
>>
File: 20170222_165340.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px)
20170222_165340.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
>>9141158
Hey dude, wanna see my sick picture that i made today?
>>
>>9141292
Clean your window and I would actually enjoy that picture
>>
>>9141292
What country is this?
>>
oooh god i want to die sooo bad... such a sad, desolate, lonely, unsalvageable i feel i am..... not fair, NOT FAIR!!!!
>>
>>9141297
It's at my fitness center, won't clean their dirty shit.
It looked so much better in reality. I was quite depressed at the point making it. It a slight reflection of myself.
Also the clear mountians in the back were so stunning. I would have liked to share that moment with someone.
>>9141300
Germany. I may make a thread one day. If allowed by the /lit/ mods.
>>
>Whatever it was I did, the results began to look promising. [Name redacted] was soon breathing harder and kissing me more lustily than before. Perhaps it was because I was effectively cupping her pubis, the palm of my hand rubbing her clitoris as my finger prodded her G-spot. But it was only when I probed deeper, contrary to her instructions, that [name redacted] lost control. An ominous moan escaped her, and now, at last, her tongue slipped out to meet mine. It seemed my partner was all in favour of French kissing when on the brink of orgasm. Yet the kiss was all too brief, as shortly afterwards her head flew back and she came.

tl;dr - Anais Nin BTFO.
>>
>>9141846
Anaïs is cute! CUTE!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.