[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I make my suicide note /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

how do I make my suicide note /lit/?
>>
>>9140747
kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>9140750
Ponder the person who made this post and why he made it.
>>
http://randomtextgenerator.com/
>>
>>9140756
Someone who's sick of seeing feel faggotry and frogs on the literature board
>>
write about feet
>>
"this page intentionally left blank"
>>
>>9140747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y
>>
Well, suicide notes are pretty popular these days. Here are some tips that can really help you to stand out from the others.

First of all, don't be boring. Don't just go for the same old, woe is me. Very few people write, for instance, joyous suicide notes, or frame them as one-act plays, song lyrics, or pop-up books. When you're writing something so grim, there's really no point in belaboring it. Try using a genre or form you're unfamiliar with to get those creative juices flowing.

Next, try to capture our attention. What was really so remarkable about your life that made you want to end it? Be specific. Generalizations about the state of the world are a dime a dozen. Focus in, pay attention to small details. Those are what people remember. Don't be a selfish cunt.

Sometimes, illustrations can really spice things up. If you don't think you have any artistic talent, it's okay to make a collage or use extracts from magazines or newspapers. Multimodal communication can really bring a dreary suicide note off the page and make it really pop.

Here's another sensible tip. Don't be lazy! Misspelling, hand-written notes, lack of formatting all tell us that you killed yourself because you just couldn't be bothered to give a damn about the details. Try to make it look professional.

Finally, you might consider how difficult it is to write a really memorable suicide note. If you're not going to explain the entire history of Western thought, or give the reader something remarkable, then maybe you should stop and reconsider.

https://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.