[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I read in the shower without getting my book wet? No baths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do I read in the shower without getting my book wet? No baths
>>
>>9140498
quality thread. Next time put a frog there and it'll be even funnier
>>
Buy an ereader and laminate it.
>>
>>9140506
a simpson frog
>>
>>9140528
Heyyy, good idea
>>
>>9140498
audiobooks
>>
Holy shit what is the point of this thread? What compelled you to ask this question, and what personality flaw is to blame? What made you sit down, type this post out, and then attach an image? Was there a grand plan? What type of responses are you expecting?

Because by the looks of this question, its sheer marginality in scope, it does not seem that you will get much at all, at least not enough to gratify your inanity.
>>
>>9140498
Try submerging your head underwater for 10 minutes without resurfacing prior to reading.

That should do the trick.
>>
File: image.gif (700KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
700KB, 500x375px
>>9140532
>>
>>9140498
Put the book in a transparent plastic bag. Every time you want to flip a page, remove the book from the bag, away from the water, and then put back in the bag.

You can also buy a projector, project ebooks onto a wall in your bathroom that you can see from the shower. Use some sort of device or voice command to change pages.

Another option is a screen, somewhere in viewing distance.

Another option is to print your own laminated pages (will end up being very expensive)
>>
>>9140569
Holy fuck is that PEPE THE FROG in Simpsons??? Haha, Lord Kek's meme magic really is taking off
>>
>>9140552
Alright I did this, died, got reincarnated as a spooky ghost and am haunting some kid now to respond. Now what?
>>
>>9140573
it's called a chazzwazzer by the way
>>
>>9140545
Good answer, thank you
>>
>>9140574
Find your nearest undead bookstore and exchange the human souls you've collected for the spectral books you want. The water should pass right through those without harming the text.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.