[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good fascist /lit/? Looking for specific books, not just authors.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: oswald.jpg (128KB, 1044x1360px) Image search: [Google]
oswald.jpg
128KB, 1044x1360px
Any good fascist /lit/?

Looking for specific books, not just authors.
>>
File: red_pill_books_0.jpg (295KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
red_pill_books_0.jpg
295KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>9140396
Aside from Nietzsche, those are all fucking shite. Though I guess that's the point of that image.
>>
>>9140367
Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler
The Doctrine of Facism - Benito Mussolini
It'd help if you shared your definition of fascism or what you're after. Ignore this >>9140396 it was posted on /pol/ recently and even they agree it's rubbish.
>>
>spenger
>fascist

What?
>>
For my legionares
>>
File: 1402004671807.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1402004671807.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>>
>>9140367
>Spengler
>fascist /lit/
>>
>>9140367
Here's how I got redpilled on all the cuckery of the Western world:

Schopenhauer's 'On Women' - he proves how inferior women are and that they shouldn't venture out of the kitchen, their natural place. His argument seems to be that women should've never gotten the vote

Mein Kampf: Shows how we are under the influence and oppressed by merchants and bankers (I am putting this politically correct, but you know what I mean)

The Bell Curve: Proved that the white race must remain pure to remain the superior breed.
Was really hoping Milo's book could've been added to the list to illustrate how cultural marxism is destroying the white West. Hopefully he'll still get it published somewhere else.
>>
the myth of the twentieth century + imperium
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>9140490
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.