[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books should a ugly man read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 6818916981.jpg (56KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
6818916981.jpg
56KB, 600x587px
What books should a ugly man read?
>>
No Longer Human
>>
Start with the Greeks. Caring about your appearance that much is a womanly behavior.
>>
The Bible
>>
Temple of the Golden Pavilion
>>
File: 1403086206733.jpg (7KB, 169x213px) Image search: [Google]
1403086206733.jpg
7KB, 169x213px
>>9138392

Thanks

>>9138392

I don't care that much about my appearance as i'm naturally ugly. Is just that women in general and some guys treat you bad. Thanks for the recommendation

>>9138401

Now you are memeing me
>>
>>9138432
>he thinks the Bible is a meme
It's one of the cornerstones of Western Civilization for fucks sake.
>>
>>9138401
This, unironically.
>>
>>9138426
>>9138392

Thanks. I would actually like to learn moon for read these
>>
Brief Interviews With Hideous Men seems like an obvious choice
>>
>>9138436

Okay, BUT i'm catholic argentinian. Which bible should i read?
>>
>>9138443

I stumbled upon this and didn't read it, but something tells me that there isn't actually any hideous man in those stories
>>
>>9138442
I'd like to add that in The Centaur by John Updike Peter Caldwell has a skin condition. The beginning is sort of wacky and Peter shares the role of protagonist with his father, but maybe you will experience a bond with Peter. I think there is a very touching scene in the book, but your reaction to it will depend on the degree of bitterness towards your percieved ugliness.
>>
>>9138462

I will check it man. Thanks
>>
>>9138447
I'm not versed in Spanish translations. Google it. Catholic or Protestant with Apocrypha - it doesn't really matter as much as translation. In English NASB is the way to go.
>>
>>9138478
You mean KJB, anon
>>
>>9138491
I mean NASB, you autistic retard. Now fuck off with your muh historical literary relevance.
>>
>>9138365
Any of them, honestly. Ever seen a good-looking man reading anything more demanding than a John Grisham novel?
>>
>>9138460
There is.
Not exclusively, but there is.
>>
>>9138495
Spoken like a true biblical scholar. Everybody should definitely listen to this guy, he knows his Bible.
>>
The Picture of Dorian Gray
>>
File: The Dwarf.jpg (92KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
The Dwarf.jpg
92KB, 500x750px
>>9138365
>>
>>9138442
get anki
>>
>>9138460
They're hideous but more due to their behaviour, outlook and personality.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.