[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the opening line of my novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1487205209114.jpg (374KB, 1447x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1487205209114.jpg
374KB, 1447x1430px
Mr. Jones says when everybody loves you you can never be lonely.
>>
Mr Jones says you can never be lonely when everybody loves you.
>>
Meestah Jones e-says man can never be lonely when everyone laves you. Meestah Jones doknow nuffin about it, Jones is a whie man and he doknow nothin abou wha a girl of a man of the rod gotta go through, how alone youh can feel e'en wiff four brovers an sree yunger sisters der. No meestah jones is a smart man at science and art but he donow da struggles o a lil black girl at home, no sir whie man
>>
How is it? Garbage.
>>
Itt: children to young to have been graced by the counting crows magnificent debut album.
>>
>>9136930

Go on
>>
but what if I am dead inside
>>
>>9137077
then you should make yourself dead outside by hanging yourself
>>
>>9137080
I don't love myself that much
>>
>>9136908
It was just okay back in 1993, and isn't good at all now.
>>
>>9137141
are you kidding me. august and everything after is a fucking classic. critically acclaimed my man. one of the best albums of the 90s. kys.
>>
>>9136908
ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1443100938230.jpg (167KB, 650x570px) Image search: [Google]
1443100938230.jpg
167KB, 650x570px
Not OP but since there are no other opening threads, rate.

"I've never cared much for other people, and I'm pretty sure that no-one thinks that I'm anything special either. Which of these feelings came first: I wouldn't tell you if I knew."

I don't know if this is really a proper opening or if I should, as I originally planned, put it into a scene of self-reflection.
>>
Not bad. How about:

When I think of heaven (deliver me in a black-winged bird)
I think of flying down into a sea of pens and feathers
and all other instruments of faith and sex and God
In the belly of a black-winged bird.
>>
File: Don't make me do it.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
Don't make me do it.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>9136908

>you you
>>
>>9137176
Pfffff.....ridiculous. Not even in the top 20 albums of the 90s. And "critically acclaimed" doesn't mean shit and you know it.
>>
>>9137250
lmaooooooo you must be young.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.