[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you realise that pretty much every great thinker would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>when you realise that pretty much every great thinker would think that society you live in is criminally insane and that you personally are a piece of malformed degenerate trash
>>
Religion and The Medievals saved me in the end though
>>
File: IMG_1352.jpg (43KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1352.jpg
43KB, 640x630px
>>9132901
>implying
>>
File: 2762414705_6fe4d13cc8.jpg (157KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2762414705_6fe4d13cc8.jpg
157KB, 500x333px
that's a pathological reality tunnel you're in there, bro
>>
>>9132901
holy shit liberals and women have destroyed us. we must fight back with the help of lord kek!
>>
>>9132919
not an argument
>>
>>9132918
sauce on image?
>>
File: 132805805081.jpg (106KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
132805805081.jpg
106KB, 283x500px
>>9133031
I've had it sitting around for at least 6 years, your reverse search is as good as mine.

Give me a minute, I'll hook you up with related stuff.
>>
>>9132919
More like designer lifestyles and consumerism have destroyed any human integrity.

I was trying to break down how the North Side of my city even operates.

One section is dominated by yuppies, then the college kids to the North who are squeezing a loose collection of hipsters, homeless, and blacks into a small couple of blocks where they used to occupy the entire North Side. To the North of campus is a small neighborhood of punks, dirty gays, and nerds who are being squeezed by campus and a huge collection of settled 'hippie' farmers-market families with plenty of capital. Beyond them are endless suburbs.

Urban politics makes absolutely no sense. Most of the people aren't bound by any sort of ethnic or familial relation but stay together because they wear a similar cut of jeans. It's crazy when you zoom out of it.
>>
>>9133031
http://imgur.com/a/c4Cut
here you go
>>
>>9133046
>he doesn't analyze everything in terms of class

kill yourself, idpol retard
>>
>>9133108
It's definitely economic. You can track the movement of the city based on who had the most money. All these urban tribes we have with their own myths, ideologies, and values seem abstracted. People identifying with a clan or ethnicity makes sense because they're united by a common language or shared set of customs rather than just a passing similitarity in trends.
>>
What did they think about the last years of Rome? I think it would be pretty similar.
>>
File: edmund-burke.jpg (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
edmund-burke.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
The French Revolution was a mistake.
>>
>>9133108
this desu
>>
>>9132901
this but i'm ok with it and, dare i say, enjoy it
>>
>>9133180
Continental Europe was a mistake desu
>>
File: 1485219783470.png (172KB, 650x605px) Image search: [Google]
1485219783470.png
172KB, 650x605px
>>9132901
If you're smart enough to realize that something is wrong you can't be completely bad.
>>
>>9132901
Many of them thought the same of each other, I wouldn't take their opinions too seriously.

>>9133046
>people are associating with who they like instead of being bound by the spooks of family and ethnicity
Truly a tragedy. How will we ever recover?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.