[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All in Parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0907.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0907.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
JUDGEMENT DAY
ReFather of only WestWorld Expansion
10/12 Blood Dragon Abilities
3rd Holiday
PRresidents Day for a MayDay for Kids
For Smart Parents with Smarter Kids that don't like to go to school.
I'm going to wake my queen on the 6th Bday
You should should Crown your kid at 12
Give them freedom at 16
Watch them fly by 18
Til they get to 21
And make a new Name'n men
Oh and suggest that they stay in school and study really hard like Hell with with really big Dreams.
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (409KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
409KB, 1536x2048px
4th Holiday
For the lost smarter 60s of Middle Earth maybe...
Melania Trump prayed on the 19th of January for a Dawn of the New age for Man which somehow resulted in a kid getting shot back into Time 19-0 years old just so he could Marry her and his name was Trump. Trump was such a Man that he shot through Time just to be The president of the country and swoop her up like an AngLa in the Night. They had a rough start to the Country waking up to his miraculous new higher power of the Presidency. I think he might have really liked hangin up in 9 Mile with Marley but he decided to fall back to 60s every time. Trump was so good with women back then that they all thought he was in somekinda kidband filled with a bunch of kids under 12 with 3 Kings from a very weird playground that all liked being crazy wild together I guess.. Didn't make much sense since he was already Married to same grounds as Melania ass in 99 out of hundreds eyes. He ended up hanging out too much with the girls back in the 6-9s and realized that he should go run me back to MeNLaNIa. After he did, the country sounded like It stopped heatin up the whitehouse so hot.. But ya'll know the white houses don't like Galactic the Milky Way warming that much I guess. If Indiana Jones ever guessed the weather he would say based on the weather here in the middle of winter at somethinelse like 60 degrees would mean that global warming is a very serious concern that everyone should start thinking Higher on until no one cares about all the eminems that rain from the sky...my bad. But that's all Trump wanted..just a bunch of M&M's. Kind of an interesting prayer for his country don't ya think? He might've said somethin about fusion energy too. IdONTread really well anymore.
TidBid-"The Law of Attraction was Proven"
And the Black Market Ages of the 600s get organized in 4 or 5 years cuz that was The College of hopefully outside the box.
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
$...FOR New Orleans 7th Ward with 2 3rd Eyes
This world and the next died when more than half his Eagle of American Western Society forgot that that last creative kid might just still be doin his job blind and happy forever..why did you make him give up his own eyes? The result was Devolution... zzzzzzzzz and nails forever to him wtf is wrong with the world.
When this world woke the King that's when I earned my respect for myself in this Galaxy alone. I wasn't even the chosen one. No One ever had to be just the one forever. But I guess that's how wishes get lost in TIME...$ Boys
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
For the Lost-Find Americans youth again please for the sake of a kid coulda been President someday...

POUYA you still a bada$$ too just do yo thang homie cuz I don't give a fuck how you act

If ya blind af ya already had it.
Oh and I gave my alpha female TRex gene to all the real kids of the American future haha called it creativity in the Brain.
Also might've accidentally put 12 new dimensions into society... Fuck. But I wanted to hide the Bomb in Time unless it ever needed to be used again.
Satan is my only curse word.
MLK Jr. wanted to die for the White House this time.
Did it for Kid Cudi's spot on the moon too
Modded every version of Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 with as many mods as I could input for my Mojave Wasteland
Birthdate 19:19:2017 two 1-9's means a lot more than a 3*7=21...why did the ship sink so softly for that Valentines Day? Every kid is a president of this Country. Not a single one had to Drop out of the Catholic Church but Me. I'd be happy to Drop the Desert of College on the 24th though***.
American History writes itself now. February 20th.. Don't Forget ever again about 9/11. Speaking to the 9-11s of the upper class. I'm a Broken Manic Depressive Schizophrenic 12.ex that sold his soul to save the planet from extinction again. Fuck you Russia Fuck you China til I come shake your damn Country's hands. Put that in a New Constitution for a Founding Father Please Anons. Heaven and Hell died for these Fusion Stealth Bombers. Fly the Flag High this was won for the AGE'S. Fly Independent Demmonster Flags through Independence Day.
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (698KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
698KB, 4032x3024px
Winter Weather Advisory-This world is powered by + and - charged particles that are shipped off as thought bubbles that Definitely are too easy to be consumed by..sorry. At least I was cool as hell.

My Winter Weather Advisory-I am nothing like Jesus so don't call me that and don't trust me. I kinda like that name CAM in that Country LA Angel that hugged me in a Burning House though

I served 19 years of my own life and then served an Eternity in Limbo. I'm gonna go sleep coffin for little while...

Police need to arrest the thiefS's and stop shooting the communities because they mean much more than Guns.

Wildlings live FOR for their Parents and not through them.

Last Thing: Alien Advisory-To any Foreign Alien soldiers out there in other countries...come over here and I'll gang gang bang bang bye bye Drop Top your AI into my shadow cuz that Dark Energy was myyy gift. And I don't like Foreign Intelligent Technology no more. You better fuckin hide if you don't belong to the US. Aliens are just gifted Intelligent people. And the US got the best one.
>>
downvote
>>
>>9131727
>>9131753
>>9131762
>>9131790
>>9131790
>>9131839
Needs more ellipses desu senpai
>>
ITT: spell a word wrong

dor
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
PA all tech is dangerous right now. I can't even use a computer..let alone THE MEDIA RUMORS going around. It's a trash dump.

The Game for Big Kids and Adults: Freeze all other countries but Canada and Jamaica. Next run around the Country and Purge all the Vampires with your minds and not physical guns. Hide inside if you don't want to play and you'll be fine.

My Game: Ladies I'm like puppy Count Dracula at night that threw away his teeth so that you had to ask first for a hand.

Thanks Pink Floyd I can finally hear your voice. I was just charging my own battery. I'm sorry Syd but that was you tappin into me. Where is that rolling stone at? I need some more cow bell cuz the wall hit me like a damn brick to the head.
>>
File: IMG_0806.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Science: String Theory worked like a charm apparently.
We should just Liive free of Fear now.

Btw Putin thought he was helping Russia with the Election LMAO they're both just entertainment... haha real news fake news all the same.
If ya want even more Time than that just look at a clock and Say "Yeah that shit spins counterclockwise now." Cool thank someone else.

Hollywood forgot to lead the sun everywhere. So they prayed for Rain. And a new Generation. Start looking up to the rest of the world. There's still a few moons over there at least. You wanted the scythe of the sun and got it. Da Vinci was named after Dicaprio now.*

Somebody tell Neil Degrassi Tyson that I have a ton of research for him but I can't stay here until March 22. I don't know how to contact anyone I need to talk to.
>>
File: IMG_0896.png (924KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.png
924KB, 750x1334px
Only 1 Country got the story of weed right...that is just a shame to everyone but them. Bob Marley knew how to live life right like a human should. The world runs on his karma now. So many people in this Country forgot what an Eagle and a Flag was and might not ever be again. If you ain't fyin for your own Flag you don't have a wing at all sadly. I had to die for nothin at all but two brothers I remembered from the past but couldn't remember anymore because I forgot what it felt like to die for my own country here. WTF was Vietnam cuz I don't think it had eyes to fly it right. When did Definition get so far gone out of sight because I have no clue yet.
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
60s
600s for American Musical Mafia Senpaitachi
1200s Laws
2400s
4800s Futurama
Who the hell knows...Death Star maybe
8160900s Milky Way Claimed by US
0000618s First Star Wars Hopefully

Moral of the Story-Don't fuck with an actual Demon like I did I guess
And don't fuck with Graves cuz spirits are pretty damn free. Eden? Elon sounds cooler to hang with.

666 was Satan's Eye and Hands..oops.. now it's just a friendly hand.
>>
>>9131727
>>9131753
>>9131762
>>9131790
>>9131839
>>9131873
>>9131900
>>9131927
>>9131976

>you need to stop smoking that shit
>>
Holy...give us more OP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.