[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking fo a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
Hey guys
Im looking for a short story i once read from Franz Kafka or it was written kafkaesk.
Its about some guy walking on a road and then a stranger walking on the road the other way comes closer and closer, and tensions starts to build up and then they cross and nothing happened and they continue walking.

Anyone knows what im talking about and he title of the story?
>>
>>9131483
go to /wsr/ pls
>>
>>9131492
no
>>
>>9131483
some young talented artist made a short video based on this story. got some sick music as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnW0-YyZeA
>>
>>9131483
lmao why don't you just read his works and find it again you lazy jackass?
>>
>>9131652
i looked everywhere....cant find it
>>
>>9131483
*bumps*
>>
>>9131483
Molloy
>>
>>9131483
>kafkaesk
am i the only one?
>>
>>9131895
i have given up
>>9131902
english isnt my first language so fuck you
>>
>>9131483
It isn't from Kafka, or it's supposed to be a passage in Description of a struggle.
>>
>>9131899
no
>>
>>9131483
its called "Absent-minded Window-gazing"
>>
>>9132196
>Absent-minded Window-gazing
>What are we to do with these spring days that are now fast coming on? Early this morning the sky was gray, but if you go to the window now you are surprised and lean your cheek against the latch of the casement.

>The sun is already setting, but down below you see it lighting up the face of the little girl who strolls along looking about her, and at the same time you see her eclipsed by the shadow of the man behind overtaking her.

>And then the man has passed by and the little girl's face is quite bright.

Fuck, how is he so good with so few words and events?
>>
>>9132196
no its not, nice writing non the less
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.