[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It truly is sad how far JK Rowling fell from grace. Nowadays,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (914KB, 2348x1317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
914KB, 2348x1317px
It truly is sad how far JK Rowling fell from grace. Nowadays, she's on the wrong side of the knowledge spectrum, however I have not read The Cursed Child yet. Have any of you read it, and is it any good?
>>
>>9131122
It's awful. It's not a book, it's a play.

That being said, it even lacks content for a play.

It's disappointing.
>>
She didn't write it.
>>
>>9131144
she co - wrote it.

Either way, she was stupid enough to put her name on it.

She should have just said it was okay to make, and not contributed.
>>
Well, my 7 year old plebeian sibling disliked the cursed child. That just shows how shit it is, even kids can see through it.
>>
Read a time travel HP fanfic, you'll get more out of it.
>>
Harry Potter was shite from the beginning tbqh
>>
File: emmault.jpg (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emmault.jpg
44KB, 1920x1080px
>>9131122
It's unspeakable lower-fanfic-tier crap, and she was an idiot for allowing it or putting her name on the cover.
>>
>>9131295
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm got anymore where that came from? slurp slurp!
>>
>>9131122
Worst funfic ever.
>>
>>9131295
It's not that bad, but her name shouldn't be on it. It takes developed character and turns them into something completely different. New cast is well written, Potter/Hermione tolerable, but then you came to Dudley, Malfoy and Snape, that were indeed raped.
>>
>>9131122
I think you have to view Cursed Child in the context of a fun play to revisit the Harry Potter world, not as an actual work of literature or even an advancement of the Harry Potter Canon if you're into that

I read Cursed Child a few months after it came out, mostly because my family read Harry Potter together when it was big. I had a hard time getting as mad as the stuff I'd read online, since it doesn't seem to really fail at what it tries to do, just what it tries to do is not at all necessary.
>>
>>9131122
>have I read it
No
>is it any good
No

I still want to see the play though.

>she co - wrote it.

She has approved pretty much every single HP fanfiction.
>>
>>9131170
>she co - wrote it.
No she didn't. It was written by two guys. JK only signed off on it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.