[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

books where the main character dies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Cristo_crucificado.jpg (120KB, 512x763px) Image search: [Google]
Cristo_crucificado.jpg
120KB, 512x763px
>>
my diary desu
>>
the bible
the death of ivan ilych
the stranger
>>
>>9129933
>Jesus dies
>Harry Potter dies
>Jesus is resurrected
>Harry Potter is resurrected

Is there some subtext here?
>>
does the inferno count

i mean it's all a metaphor about losing your way but

cmon
>>
>>9129956
But he wasn't dead was he? I remember Quiron said Dante was alive because things moved when he touched them

Also, The Perfume by Patrick Suskind
>>
The book of the new sun
>>
>>9129960
>>9129956
Yeah Dante was alive bruv, are you niggas stupid? Ain't you kids read Homer and Virgil?
>>
>>9129933
Spoiler this shit, asshole
>b-but it's 2000 years old, surely everyone will have read it by now!
no. Fuck you.
>>
>>9129968
The Book of the Short Sun too
>>
Death in Venice
Homo faber
You Shall Know Our Velocity
>>
>>9129941
>the stranger
Maybe he gets pardoned at the last minute by decree of president Marine Le Pen.
>>
Cancer ward
>>
>>9129955
is he not the chosen one who defeats the ultimate evil and 'saves' everyone.
Harry Potter is a poor attempt at hero mythologie.
>>
>>9130368
Reddit tier humour
>>
>>9129933
gravity's rainbow
>>
>>9131680
>tfw no harry potter Bible study
>>
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
Demian - Herman Hesse.
Half of Shakespeare plays.
>>
All of our lives
>>
>>9129933
>Jesus
>Being mc.
Pleb, do you even know what makes a protagonist? Satan's bible's protagonist. Because his evil actions causes God to exist. Without him wouldn't have any Bible. The Holy Bible's plot is about the fight against evil, against the Devil.

>resurrection
Merely a plot device to keep things thicken.
>>
File: Sea-wolf_cover.jpg (35KB, 394x573px) Image search: [Google]
Sea-wolf_cover.jpg
35KB, 394x573px
I don't care what you say, Larsen is the main character here.
>>
>>9132173
Best last words ever.
SPOILER:

"And immortality?" Maud queried loudly in the ear.

Three times the hand essayed to write but fumbled hopelessly. The pencil fell. In vain we tried to replace it. The fingers could not close on it. Then Maud pressed and held the fingers about the pencil with her own hand, and the hand wrote, in large letters, and so slowly that the minutes ticked off to each letter:

"B -- O -- S -- H."

It was Wolf Larsen's last word, "bosh," sceptical and invincible to the end.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.