[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can anyone recommend some poetry or literature to help deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 234342342.jpg (23KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
234342342.jpg
23KB, 300x378px
can anyone recommend some poetry or literature to help deal with crushing loss
>>
Ulysses by Tennyson always reminds me to keep going, keep moving, that life is a process and a journey, not just a stable state containing good things that you can then lose. Good things are things you meet along the way, but they aren't things you can hoard forever. You're all moving in the same direction, and you'll meet again in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWgG42NhLU

I don't know what you've lost, anon. But don't let it press you down into yourself and your grief until you can't get back out. Keep exposing yourself to the variety of life, to friends, to conversations with storekeepers, even, to sunny days and new sights and experiences.

I know it only makes it worse right now, because it seems like I'm not doing justice to your loss, but time heals all wounds. You need to grieve, but you also need to let the unconscious process of overcoming your depression run in the background, because the latter will give you strength in the day-to-day, so that you can deal with the real grief in a spiritual and meaningful way.
>>
>>9128687
just play Katawa Shoujo
>>
File: mein kampf.jpg (87KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
mein kampf.jpg
87KB, 298x450px
>>
>>9128714
Can't believe I forgot to mention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Memoriam_A.H.H.
if I'm recommending Tennyson..
>>
>>9128687
ok. ok. wow. just... ok: Letters From a Stoic by Seneca, and even google specifically "seneca letters on death", he has some really good ones. you're welcome and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9128736
>>9128738
>>9128714
thank you anons
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.