[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best book on The Black Death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1472837213349.png (524KB, 698x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472837213349.png
524KB, 698x524px
What is the best book on The Black Death?
>>
my diary
>>
>>9127161
desu?
>>
File: 2680482-executor.png (2MB, 1027x767px) Image search: [Google]
2680482-executor.png
2MB, 1027x767px
I'm interested in this myself.
>>
>>9127177
This fucking game, man.
>>
Considering the veritable explosion of historical fiction over the past decade.....I'm apprised there hasn't been any decent books written about it.
>>
history book of the moor conquest of spain....

i cant believe i typed that out
>>
>>9127133
Journal of the plague year is a classic, also the decameron.
>>
The Abyss by Marguerite Yourcenar has a chapter about it.
Same deal with Narcissus and Goldmund by Herman Hesse
>>
>>9127133
The Black Death - A personal history is a really interesting book that uses the town with the best records - parish and financial - during the plague year, and the historian creates a wonderful work by filling in the details with plausible fiction

Plagues and Peoples by McNeil
The Great Mortality by Kelly

are both excellent pure non-fiction

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3dbc4acaf9a172ab402ababe3150cc78d0c8dfd6&dn=TTC The Black Death&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.pirateparty.gr:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce

Is the magnet link for the Great Courses Black Death course that came out in 2015
>>
>>9127320
that link sucked:

https://torrentproject.se/3dbc4acaf9a172ab402ababe3150cc78d0c8dfd6/TTC-The-Black-Death-torrent.html
>>
File: Untitled.png (125KB, 973x388px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
125KB, 973x388px
>>9127324
course is great btw, the professor is my pure teachfu
>>
>>9127320
>>9127320
I'm downloading the course if it sucks consider yourself on notice bitch
>>
>A Used Book Is About As Useful As A Girl Without Her Virginity.
- Alfred Einstein
>>
>>9128354
Hey sorry I mean to post this in another thread and I just noticed I posted it here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.