[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I simply fucking hate all the shit that society and pseudo intellectuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
I simply fucking hate all the shit that society and pseudo intellectuals say I should do.

I don't give a shit about gigantic boring as fuck paid by the word Victorian novels or trivial as fuck of their time ranting Russian novels or motivational speaker tier edgy philosophers who would never get away with their shit today by the same pseuds who praise them so much. And I can't believe that late 20th century PoMo has managed to be worse than all that came before, but I'm supposed to worship that as well.

This isn't 800 AD anymore. The pseuds pretend that wanking over the Greeks and Bible is 95 % of what an intellectual is. They never acknowledge anything that isn't academised. They note STEM as a trivial footnote while using it as a launching pad for their own contemporary flailing about within the infinitely large unfalsifiable space of ideas.

I don't care about psychology, macroeconomics, psychiatry, the Education system, wars in far away places, and lots of other stuff.

Life truly does end after university. Every fucking issue is sent through the prism of universities these days. Humanities and social sciences are all bullshit and they try to monopolise so much common sense and twist it. Of course you can't say that and /lit/ will defend them.

I am not entertained by TV shows, video games, or movies any more. Novels are mostly narcissistic barely disguised memoirs.

The working world is 1 % intelligence and 99 % a test of normieness.

Women have lives on easy mode and only go for Chads. People actively hate introverts. University prestige is the main factor for success in life. Most of culture is now too ephemeral to have any significance at all. Travelling is the new alternative to reading big books. Coffee is wagie fuel. I lift heavy weights but I can admit it's a sign of betaness. Working is horrific.
>>
>>9126834
>>>/r9k/
Better yet, kill yourself, worthless frogshit.
>>
Man, I've lost count over how many times this has been posted here. Get. A. Life.
>>
>>9126834
So pretty much you only read Kafka? Not a bad choice I guess
>>
The philosophy of "why".

Like a child autistically asking its mother endless questions, without even paying attention to her answers, the decadents and the pseuds keep asking "why" to all our plans and reasons. And why is technology better than eternal primitivism? And why is complex art better than primitive art? And why is culture better than barbarism, schools and hospitals better than savagery, expansion and discovery better than stagnation or even contraction?

Ultimately, the question that sits at the bottom of all their other questions — although they never verbalize it — is "And why is continuing to breathe better than suicide?" — for if they verbalized this question the scam would become obvious, and their championing of decadence would be immediately seen for what it is. And indeed there's nothing wrong with suicide for those who are in so much pain that continued existence is unbearable for them. ONLY THEY ARE NOT COMMITTING SUICIDE. Their championing of it therefore must only be a means to something else.
>>
Your post triggers the shit out of me
>>
>Ever enjoying anything and opening yourself up to the inevitable misery that comes when the newness of a pleasure wears off
>He came into the world crying because he was born instead of laughing because he knew he would die
Fucking nornalfaggot haha
>>
OP BTFO >>9126865
>>
>>9126834
You have posted this exact same thread before OP. Please stop it
>>
>>9126846
>>9126932
>copypasta is always posted by the same person

How fucking new can you be?
>>
>>9126865

this is mostly wrong

decadence is obviously born out of the advancement of human civilization as a side effect

people who are self aware enough to identify it as something bad yet are incapable of escaping its gravity are looking for just that an escape

of course its silly to assume that suicide would be the most common escape a troubled or confused person is ultimately looking for
an assumption which seems to have lead to your own confusion and inability to properly understand others
>>
>>9126959
>decadence is obviously born out of the advancement of human civilization as a side effect
Didn't say otherwise.

>people who are self aware enough to identify it as something bad yet are incapable of escaping its gravity are looking for just that an escape
OK by this point you should quit putting words in peoples' mouths.

>of course its silly to assume that suicide would be the most common escape a troubled or confused person is ultimately looking for an assumption which seems to have lead to your own confusion and inability to properly understand others
Well fuck, your whole post was just that same misinterpretation. The post you replied to explicitly acknowledges that suicide is only a mirage for these people:
>Their championing of it therefore must only be a means to something else.
>>
You just need to grow up, OP.

Nobody cares about your pointless point of view.
>>
>>9126834
Your so introspective, op. Why can't i find a guy like you?
>>
>>9126834
What do you care about, OP?
>>
>>9126944
>I have no reading comprehension
>>
File: serveimage(20).jpg (173KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(20).jpg
173KB, 1280x1000px
One must imagine OP happy.
>>
kek
the sad thing is... this is me
what the fuck have I become ;_;
>>
File: losingspaghetti.jpg (26KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
losingspaghetti.jpg
26KB, 500x390px
>>9126834
>bleating and whining that nonsense is nonsense

Wow, it's like I'm actually watching self-flagellation.
>>
>>9127957
Lol bro it's just depression

pop some pills and you'll be fine ;^)
>>
>>9127957
>what the fuck have I become ;_;
reddit, sounds like
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.