[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Based Goddess is coming with a new book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: weq1eCy.jpg (757KB, 3152x1332px) Image search: [Google]
weq1eCy.jpg
757KB, 3152x1332px
The Based Goddess is coming with a new book
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 470x313px
"In her struggles to stay relevant, Madonna has debased herself with adolescent, pitifully inept Instagrams that cannot compete with Rihanna's brilliant work in that genre."
>>
I though this said the based Gaddis. There goes my brain
>>
>>9125940
Is she the retarded nigger version of Thom Yorke?
>>
>>9125940
Poignant
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 512x288px
Diana and Rihanna began as sensitive, wounded, but appealingly bubbly and good-natured provincial girls who slowly discovered their own photogenic virtuosity and began to conceptualise themselves as living sculpture for the lens. Both developed a false intimacy with photographers and the public and began to cannibalise themselves in their futile search for security in love.

Diana, rebuffed, eventually accepted her exile. But Rihanna, in the classic syndrome of the battered woman, still pities and hopes to change and save her abuser. ("I was more concerned about him," she told Oprah about her recovery from Brown's assault.) By her gallery of splendid stills, Rihanna thinks she can stop the tormenting flux of emotion, but her brilliant eye is helpless against the tyranny of the heart.
>>
>>9125997
I understand the point of this less than most other "philosophy." Has she ever actually spoken to either of those women?
>>
>>9125997
>But Rihanna,
All she has to do is say to her self "I have a billion dollars, that is most important, me and my billion, nothing and noone are as important or matter as much as that", if she wants to... if she cant figure that out, theres no point writing about anything that might not be that, or help her discover that 'difficult realization'. If she has had that realization, and continues her, absence of that realization ways, oh welp. If she has realized this and continues to act in ways in which 'philosophers would say... oh no, why do you think this, why do you do this, the culture is bad, we all should feel so sorry for you', it is the universe showing us all the deservance of stupidity being punished.
>>
>>9125916
What is the basic gestalt of this new book?
>>
>>9128320
The only information is the title Free Women Free Men "Sex Gender Feminism" probably a bunch of essays on that
>>
>>9129409
Seems like it'll be worth a read.
>>
>>9125916

>can't read or speak french
>criticizes the most thorough culture of philosophic discourse since the German enlightenment, which happens to be entirely french material
>>
>>9125916
based mom paglia at it again
>>
>>9130187
this
>>
What would Schoppy think of this?
>>
>>9131789
Tfw you will never sit around the table with Schoppy, Paglia, and Christina Hoff Summers and complain about modern women.
>>
>>9125916
Literally /ourguy/.
>>
>>9132551
I beg your pardon?
>>
>>9132551
this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.