[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people use the fact that they are smart as an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Photogenic Intellectuals.png (3MB, 1600x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Photogenic Intellectuals.png
3MB, 1600x1094px
Why do so many people use the fact that they are smart as an excuse for being ugly, when so many people are both smart and attractive?

Pic related.
>>
>>9125160
Ugly people are gross and should leave /lit/ and stay on /r9k/ with the rest of the inferior scum
>>
>>9125160
why the fuck does it matter
>>
>>9125183
This. The really important philosophers like Wittgenstein didn't give a fuck about how attractive they were.
>>
>>9125160
Goebbels, Chomsky, and Wittgenstein are all fugly as fuck.
>>
>>9125160
I think ugliness leads to very intense contemplation
>>
File: GD28.5.jpg (11KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
GD28.5.jpg
11KB, 220x300px
>>9125160
>Not posting Derrida

You honestly couldn't have fucked up more.
>>
>>9125219
>t. ugly frog fuck
>>
File: Not Nietzsche.jpg (101KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
Not Nietzsche.jpg
101KB, 1200x960px
>>9125219
I can buy this. For example, it could easily incite people to wonder what's wrong with them, then maybe they could think about if beauty even means anything, and then they could confront meaning itself. Or they could just lash out for the rest of their lives and die ugly AND stupid.
>>
>>9125160
Does that picture highlight ugly intellectuals or good looking intellectuals
>>
File: xenakis.jpg (207KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xenakis.jpg
207KB, 1200x1200px
How is that guy above wiggie ugly?

I find that even when a an intellectual or artist is unattractive they tend to have enough of a characteristic look that they're pleasant to look at,
>>
>>9125301
Well, pic related is not the best example because desu Xenakis looks badass and aesthetic as fuck, and his battle scars and amazing music highlight this fact even further
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.