[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is this really banned in USA and EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: (((them))).jpg (12KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
(((them))).jpg
12KB, 220x331px
So, is this really banned in USA and EU?
>>
>>9125145
solyenitSHIT is an atlanticist shill and a fake patriot, Stalin was actually a hero for the soviet people and the rightful orthodox tsar of Russia
>>
>>9125153

kek
>>
No.

As you may see, your edition is the German one, published in 2002/2003. You can buy it used here: https://www.amazon.de/Zweihundert-Jahre-zusammen-Juden-Sowjetunion/dp/377662356X
There has been no second edition.

But you would know that since it's in the Wikipedia article, so what's the point of this thread? Just /pol/bait? If so it's pretty lame.

There is no full English translation just as for most of Solschenizyn's later works, don't know whether that's to being 'politically incorrect', due to its numerous factual errors, due to there being no market for it, or due to just no interest, I don't know.
>>
>>9125153
>>
>>9125145
Banned in India too.
>>
>>9125145

There is no such thing as a banned book in the USA. One of the bright spots of US politics and laws is that you can't actually ban speech there.
>>
File: Untitled.png (301KB, 676x708px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
301KB, 676x708px
>>9125145
The second any book is considered "BANNED" there are 100 outlets selling it. Every few months someone claims that x or y book is impossible to get, but a few taps in amazon or goodreads will at least get you to secondhand copies, mostly that are out of print.

pic related is the only book currently banned in the US, and the circumstances are bizarre. From what I understand, even if a serial murderer wrote a graphic book celebrating the crime, it could be sold, but the money would go to the victim.
>>
>>9125270
I feel sexually attracted to Capitol man
>>
>>9125278
>Pounded in the Butt by anthropomorphic government over-reach
>>
>>9125267

It is gratifying to hear what sounds like someone who does not live an America openly and correctly acknowledge that we got that one right, whatever other problems he might have with us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.