[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my life better? I hate it Should I move overseas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1474566603327.jpg (15KB, 288x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474566603327.jpg
15KB, 288x317px
How do I make my life better? I hate it

Should I move overseas? Should I do more drugs?
>>
I'm terribly insecure and lonely and sad
>>
Gym
>>
Neutralize your nurturing

/thread
>>
Gas the Jews.
>>
Dedicate yourself to spirituality.
>>
>>9119608
start working on immediate things that you CAN do.
>>
shit that helped me

>eating right
>exercise
>meditation
>limiting vidya
>>
>>9119608
no more fuck films
>>
post a picture of your cock
>>
>>9119608
Read more and get yourself a hobby. Learn how to paint, draw, play an instrument, etc.
>>
Not OP but I life 6 days a week, meditate, read stirner and epictetus, nofap, don't play vidya, produce music, and I still feel unfulfilled and like I could just disappear and it wouldn't really bother me or anyone
>>
>>9119797
i'm gonna answer because i have some respect for the /lit/ board. being unhappy is the worst thing in the world. there are millions of ways to get depressed or anxious, everybody has a different history, but gladly the way out is more objective.

scientists acknowledge the benefits of meditation (20 minutes sessions twice a day)
social capital is another important point. being an active member of a healthy community, nurturing friendships and family affection are also imortant for your mental health.
you could 'force' yourself to be happy if you know some biology. meditation, exercise, eating right, limiting and stopping drugs andnother silent addictions like video games, masturbation, internet etc.
your brain WILL miss those things but it must be filled by new sources of 'happiness'
the /lit/izen lifestyle has been helping me achieving stuff I've always wanted
learning a new language for the past 2 konths hass been a great pastime and joy. i look forward to develop everyday and no hardships discourage me because of the potential of the hundreds of books I'll be able to read in my new language.
good luck and sorry for any typos
>>
File: jtLAlA4.png (125KB, 625x468px)
jtLAlA4.png
125KB, 625x468px
>>9119857
lift 6 days a week*
>>
>>9119608

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9119857
mahbe you should add cardio if you have a treadmill or don't bother leaving home. Really, the health advantages you should be getting from your routine are probably great. and you should never disconsider chemical treatment (anti depressives, etc) or therapy. it'll help you figure things out. also try to expand from stirner and epicurus. i found some peace in social libertarianism, which was a huge break from voluntary egoism
>>
>>9119874
Damn I was gonna ask what you do on Day 7. "life 6 days a week" really got to me.
>>
Cut all contacts with your mother, that controlling, narcissistic vain bitch.
>>
>>9119918
too bad I don't have a father to support me , otherwise I would. She aborted me into the world and when she had to get my affection back she used her manipulation and double face on me. It was 1993, use a fucking condom
>>
>>9119608
What do you hate about your life? Not enough info.
>>
>>9119608
your course in life is sort of like a speeding boat. momentum makes it incredibly hard to change your course. escape from ennui requires extreme drastic action. that includes moving overseas, joining a military, stopping all drugs, or doing all the drugs, consciously meeting new people everyday, etc.

this is the only chance to escape the conditions set upon us that has put us into this course. we cannot move, we must be blown into another course.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.