[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're not hurtling your hardened ego forward in a violent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 338de49e767e549bbb344d08d02d9864.jpg (156KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
338de49e767e549bbb344d08d02d9864.jpg
156KB, 1024x600px
If you're not hurtling your hardened ego forward in a violent explosion to obliterate any and all enemies in order to overcome the incohesion of your inner feminine void, then you can't rightfully call yourself a fascist.

>Klaus Theweleit, in his study of the psychic structure of fascist soldier males in Germany, has identified a similar impulse to negate sensual pleasure by recourse to violent acts or fantasies. For these men, as for Marinetti, the war figured as the ideal arena in which to experience the relation of body and world. Only in war could they be the source of, or somehow connected to, every explosion, without risking the disintegration of their fragile egos. Apart from war, the soldier males Theweleit analyzed organize their lives on the model of severe military discipline and maintain relationships primarily with other men within a strict hierarchical order. By disciplining the body, rendering it hard and nearly metallic, they create a kind of protective armor designed to shield them from their fear of dissolution. This fear emanates from the sense of an inner void, or lack of psychic coherence, which is then projected outward. Often it takes the threatening form of a miasma associated with both femininity and the unruly proletarian masses.
>>
>The texts Theweleit analyzes frequently describe this miasma as bloody, oozing, a viscous liquid with the power to contaminate, overwhelm, or destroy whatever it comes into contact with. The creation of body armor is designed to render the fascist soldier male resistent to this contagion, but also, and perhaps most importantly, serves to render him impervious to sensual or erotic pleasure. For sexual communion with another implies the breaching of both psychic and corporeal boundaries.

>For the Fascist soldier male, desire may be released only in the moment of destruction or annihilation of the other—the moment of firing a machine gun, throwing a grenade, or dropping a bomb. This outward eruption provides a surfeit of sensations in which the rifleman, for example, imagines himself as a bullet, hurtling through space to penetrate the enemy. He desires, not union with the enemy, but its utter obliteration. As Theweleit explains, he explodes against the enemy, in a movement that allows his body to atomize as it erupts outwards.Yet this seeming disintegration ultimately serves to strengthen his body-ego—like a gun that explodes in a powerful discharge of energy but remains whole. A similar attitude drives many of Marinetti’s corporeal fantasies, revealing a profound desire to experience the body as a ballistic weapon, to render it both an explosive force and impervious to attack. “Let’s Murder the Moonshine” of 1909 proclaims: “It is necessary—do you understand?—necessary for the soul to launch the body in flames, like a fireship, against the enemy, the eternal enemy that we would have to invent if it didn’t exist.” This text continues to describe the “furious” pleasure of war as a form of coitus to which even the feminized, “informe” (miasmic) enemy abandons herself: “See the furious coitus of war, gigantic vulva stirred by the friction of courage, informe vulva that rips itself open the better to offer itself to the terrifying spasm of the next victory! It’s ours, the victory. . .of that I’m sure, because the madmen are already hurling their hearts toward heaven, like bombs!”
>>
good shit
>>
I don't get it. Is it saying that the fascist is fucking the world?
>>
>>9116529
The army makes you gay for war. So kinda.
>>
>>9116529
From what I gather (including the rest of the text), war is like fucking -- at least a release of desire -- in order to overcome the (feminine) world and its natural cycles.
>>
this is fasci-nating
>>
im surprised freud isnt one of his [works cited]
>>
>hehe, i'll just write that those nazis were sexually frustrated!
>that'll show them!

Psychoanalysis is a fucking joke.
>>
>>9117985
Triggered? Did you forget to put on your homosexual fascist body armor?
>>
>>9117985
It's far more complex than sexual frustration. But even if it were true, what difference would it make? So what if you're sexually frustrated?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-175802.jpg (318KB, 1102x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-175802.jpg
318KB, 1102x1133px
I cant help but see a bunch of these old 4chan smiley faces in OP's image
>>
File: lighto.jpg (833KB, 1390x2048px) Image search: [Google]
lighto.jpg
833KB, 1390x2048px
>>9119487
underrated
>>
>>9119427
Its not so much sexual frustration as it is a total rejection of the feminine and sexuality. I've skimmed a lot of Theweleit so I don't have the full picture but he is a bit repetitive after a while.
>>
>>9118037
>le triggered
>le anon disagrees with me he is le triggered
See it was bad enough when /pol/ talked like that but 3 years on it being adopted by you lot is just sad. Its like republicans saying "dems are the real racists"
>>
>>9116502
It's literally Freud for people who don't understand how war works.

>discipline and accepting ranks clearly comes from a desire not to dissolute the inner feminine miasma bla bla
>>
>>9119633
Agreed with you until
>Its like republicans saying "dems are the real racists"
There are good arguments for why progressives are the real racists.
>>
File: cuck.png (75KB, 1032x406px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
75KB, 1032x406px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.