[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do extroverts read or write?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0827.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0827.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
do extroverts read or write?
>>
if anything casanova wrote too much
>>
>>9116246
at best they write pseudy little articles to publish in shit like The New Yorker. Reminder that if you are not an introvert, you have no hope being a writer.
>>
>>9116246
>>9116252
You are all just pissed that women like us better
How about put it this way. If we wanted to be writers we would beat you at it every time :)
>>
>>9116246
replace extrovert by average joe and you get a better question
>>
>>9116299
>we
>>
What introverts write
>The Critique of Pure Reason
>Cartesian Meditations
>The Magic Mountain
>On the Fourfold Root of the Principle of Sufficient Reason
>Hamlet
>The Illuminatus! Trilogy
>Prometheus Unbound

What extroverts write
>The God Delusion
>Beloved
>I Filed My Own Taxes, and So Can You!, by the acclaimed author of Sue Your Boss, and Skateboarding Made Simple
>'Four Years of Trump?!!: How This Liberal Escaped 2017 by Playing Second Life', Susan Weinberg, The New York Times
>Dreams of My Father
>101 Beginner Crosswords
>>
>>9116394
this, unironically. If you are a social butterfly extrovert pleb, you have no chance. you simply lack the ability to have truly deep self-reflection and thought.
>>
>>9116246
No
>>
Neither. They just suck.
>>
>>9116299
>muh dick
Every time.

Stop being predictable.
>>
>>9116252
>>9116299
>>9116394
>>9116628
>>9116633
>>9116634
>>9116645
t. People who cannot change their introvert or extrovert tendencies to suit the situation and goal. It's just where you draw your energy from. You can control it you fucking plebs.
>>
File: Nils Ferlin.gif (9KB, 263x266px) Image search: [Google]
Nils Ferlin.gif
9KB, 263x266px
>>9116246
Write. There are quite a few examples of excellent writers who were playful as kids and physically active as adults. Pic related

>>9116394
>>Hamlet
Shakespeare was an extrovert if anything.
>>
Depends of the level of extraversion. You have to clarify what exactly you mean by extroverts.
>>
>so extraverted it's an aspie trait
truly a terrible feel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.