[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What software do you use to write?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: iV4Yqd9.jpg (574KB, 894x1170px) Image search: [Google]
iV4Yqd9.jpg
574KB, 894x1170px
What software do you use to write?
>>
Vim, make and LaTeX.
>>
Word.
>>
File: 9483278492734.jpg (112KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
9483278492734.jpg
112KB, 640x623px
my mind
>>
File: Jdu43Gw.jpg (376KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Jdu43Gw.jpg
376KB, 780x1170px
>>9114249
>>9114246
Do you keep your whole piece in one file? How do you separate each section?
>>
The AlphaSmart NEO in conjunction with Word.
>>
>>9114277
With make you can separate out chapters and build them separately and/or build into a single file.
>>
BlaZing edge high-tech writing software ($677 for basic, $943 for professional) that takes my writing to the next level and makes it - oh, oh so much easier to get my ideas out there & conquer that blank page.

Literary novel mode. Journalism mode. College paper mode. Diary mode. Just a couple of thoughts here mode. It's all here. It's all on the computer. The computer is doing half the work. "It's a god-send for writers."

If you're trying write that ""Great American novel"", you're not gonna do it without the right computer SoftWare program. Get the software that's right or oyu, or buy the handbook for Dummies, it's you're gonna see the difference right away. You're gonna write that book you've been thinking about when you realize you just didnt have the good software for your computer. File, Edit, Tools. Click on them. You can do it, you can write. It's so easy.
>>
>>9114295
I agree that the software isn't important at all. But I'm currently using Notepad, where I have to separate chapters by writing "====CHAPTER TWO====" and do indents by mashing the spacebar.
>>
Abiword
>>
>>9114277

I keep the whole thing together in a single Word doc. Works for me. Simple and effective.
>>
>>9114295
I'll take 4.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.