[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book Report

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

In an effort to raise the level of discourse on /lit/ I want you to tell me about the last book you read in the style of a primary/elementary school book report.

Gold stars may or may not be awarded.
>>
Title of book: the temple of the golden pavilion
Author: mishima
Fiction or non fiction: both
Characters: Mizoguchi, Kashiwagi, Tsurukawa
My favorite part of the story was when: Mizoguchi burned down the Golden Temple. The entire book leads up to that glorious end

Stars: * * * (3 stars)
Name: Andrew
>>
File: book_report.jpg (155KB, 720x945px) Image search: [Google]
book_report.jpg
155KB, 720x945px
>>
>factoring in plot for a review
This is why children are raised to be plens
>>
File: Untitled.png (321KB, 721x946px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
321KB, 721x946px
>>9114576
>>
Title: On Friendship
Author: Nehamas
Fiction or Nonfiction: Nonfiction
Favorite: The sections on literature
Book Rating: kill me
>>
>>9114576
lmao retard can't even do the assignment correctly
>fill in BOTH the not great and okay stars to indicate it's 2 stars
>write your god damn name on the assignment
>>
>>9114691
>fill in BOTH the not great and okay stars to indicate it's 2 stars
The star system is not explained and ambiguous

>write your god damn name on the assignment
On an anonymous image board
>>
Title: Steppenwolf
Author: Herman Hesse
Fiction or Nonfiction: Fiction
My favorite part of the story was: The "all girls are yours" show in the magic theater. I think it really hit home our ability to choose greatness and the tendency of Harry (and all of us) to shy away from it in fear of failure. Also it was comfy AF.

Rating: Great
>>
File: 1487270379803.jpg (201KB, 720x945px) Image search: [Google]
1487270379803.jpg
201KB, 720x945px
>>9114673
>>9114576
>doesn't actually look like a child made it
>>
>>9114586
"part" does not necessarily mean what part of the story, that's just what all these plebs are doing to avoid actually saying something meaningful about their experience
>>
>>9114754
Oh so what's the hidden meaning behind 'part'
>>
File: Untitled.png (364KB, 720x945px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
364KB, 720x945px
I love this thread because these book reports are actually more in-depth than most OPs

>I just read x, what does /lit think?? xD
>>
>>9114794
Look at the dictionary. Some but not all of something. Quite open, really.
>>
File: Untitled.png (342KB, 720x945px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
342KB, 720x945px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.