[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want lesbian books, please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

I want lesbian books, please.
>>
Sappho
>>
my diary desu
>>
Last Words From Montmartre- Miaojin
Girl meets boy- Smith
>>
>>9112922
Annie John - Jamacia Kincaid
Mrs Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
>>9112933
+1
>>
>>9112937

I once worked an internship at a place holding an outdoor art exhibition. The organizer had hired a bunch of high schoolers to supervise the show and I'd sometimes fill in during their lunch breaks, and go man the little booth from which they were keeping an eye on the visitors. There was this fairly cute girl I often tried to smooth talk, and I already thought I was starting to get along with her alright.

Then, one day, as she left to grab lunch and I took her seat, as usual, I noticed her bag beside the chair, and a thick notebook laying on top of it.
Looking closer, I discovered it was actually her personal diary. Talk about being careless. As a guy devoid of morals or shame, I went on to read it and discovered very detailed descriptions of her sexual experiences with her...girlfriend. She wrote in tidy handwriting about her approaches, her partner's reactions, and proceeded to analyze the emotional consequences in that rather naive but cute high school girl fashion.

I wish made this up, but it happened.
>>
>>9112922
What are you, gay?
>>
>>9113044
>Mrs Dalloway
She fucked like everybody.
>>
I almost got dominated by a lesbian couple once. It was going to be the greatest thing ever. Almost entirely nonsexual. They were curious about guys, but clearly not really into them.

I really wish I had gotten dominated by a lesbian couple.
>>
>>9112933

Wasn't Sappho bisexual? She even had a daughter called Cleis
>>
>>9112986
just chiming in to say that Girl meets Boy is absolutely awful. Just trash. And I'm not saying that in a hurp hurp muh pychron /lit/ way, I mean, it's just bad in the usual way.
>>
>>9113071
Let there be quotes
>>
>>9113212
I'm sorry, but I didn't memorize it. If I weren't fucking stupid, I would've photographed the pages with my phone, but at the time I still held an unnecessary modicum of respect towards a stranger's privacy. What a fool.
>>
>>9112922
A 20 years older than me lesbian gave me sum molly for free a couple months ago
>>
>happy tier
The Price of Salt
>i'd rather give a small child a vial of prussic acid than this book tier
Radclyffe Hall
>>
>>9112922
Check out Nightwood by Djuna Barnes. Solid lesbianism and a wisecracking tranny from the twenties.
>>
>>9113098
All greeks were bisexual.
>>
>>9114220
this
>>
>>9113071

>tfw you will never be a qt lesbian in high school doing lewd things in secret with your gf

Hold me, /lit/.
>>
>>9112922
Jeanette Winterson. Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit is her most famous, although personally I like The Passion.
>>
De Sade wrote a lot about lesbians
>>
>>9112922
Your Mom's diary desu
>>
File: 1485982864602.jpg (102KB, 1087x680px) Image search: [Google]
1485982864602.jpg
102KB, 1087x680px
>>9113071

That's a good story anon, you should be a writer.
>>
>>9112922

Perfect tits and nice feet. Post more
>>
>tfw I fell in love with a lesbian
She's so cute but I may as well not even bother if she doesn't like guys
>>
>>9114284
Yet almost none of them were exclusively gay
>>
>>9115518
time to read Proust, my son
>>
>>9115524
[citation needed]
>>
>>9115541
Most of them had wives and kids.
>>
>>9113096
Imagine being the oreo filling between two cute girls
God damn, a throuple with two lesbians sounds like heaven
>>
>>9115518
platonic love anon
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (31KB, 480x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
31KB, 480x634px
>>9115806
I guess
>>
>>9113071
Man I wish there were well written stories like this about like: adolescent, High School, first time, sexual discovery type shit that isn't YA garbage. Shit is so hot and "my diary" is only one instance. I need more.

>>9114199
I second The Price of Salt.
>>
>>9112922
Here's a warning: Don't read 'Nightwood' by Djurna Barnes, unless you have a hard-on for modernist lit.
>>
>>9114220
>>9114308
How is Nightwood? It was required for an Brit Lit class I took in college, but I slowly began to realize it was a lowkey feminist/white guilt subject, so I didn't bother with Nightwood. Should I?
>>
>>9116863
It's actually amazing, unsettling and hypnotic at times. T.S. Eliot loved it and according to him it is "so good a novel that only sensibilities trained on poetry can wholly appreciate it".
>>
A girl once left me for another girl. I now harbor an irrational hatred towards lesbians and all things lesbian. Seeing lesbians in film, real life, reading about them etc. makes me angry.

Though worst are bisexuals, because they are essentially lesbians in disguise.
>>
shoujo kakumei utena
>>
>>9118568
Marcel?
>>
Tipping the Velvet
>>
>>9115524
>Plato
>>
>>9119907
kek
>>
>>9116863
I'm surprised the Jew bits at the start got past college censors. Maybe people don't read it. It's a fucking beautiful and highly uncomfortable book. One of the high points of Modernism. Ryder's easier to get into if you're a canonfag, but it's also expunged forever afaik.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.