[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I actually read this or is it just a time-consuming meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2089.jpg (72KB, 585x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
72KB, 585x750px
Should I actually read this or is it just a time-consuming meme?
>>
most likely the best novel ever written in the english language, definitely a good use of your free time you'd probably just spend jacking off or reading genre fiction otherwise
>>
>>9112212
>most likely the best novel ever written in the english language

But that's Moby Dick, you pseud.
>>
>>9112214
>most likely the best novel ever written in the english language

But that's Paradise Lost, you pseud
>>
>>9112226
But that's my Diary desu, you pseud
>>
>>9112187

Ulysses is to Mulholland Drive as Finnegans Wake is to Inland Empire.
>>
>>9112235
David Lynch is a dishonest hack, you pseud.
>>
>>9112214
Americans are so delusional. You people just go around saying everything you do is superior, but the rest of the world has a brain and can see your bullshit.
>>
>>9112235
this seems like an apt comparison

>>9112237
in all likelihood, you're the biggest pseud itt
>>
File: 1487177877464.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487177877464.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>>9112239
>Americans are so delusional. You people just go around saying everything you do is superior, but the rest of the world has a brain and can see your bullshit.

The rest of the world doesn't matter, though.
>>
>>9112250
Why do you bother to have allies then? Also ditch Shakespeare if you're all that.
>>
>>9112254
>Why do you bother to have allies then?

Our allies need us more than we need them-- NATO. Do you think Great Britain or France can hold a candle to the likes of Russia or China? Fat chance.

>Also ditch Shakespeare if you're all that.

Literally who?
>>
>>9112250
Is this the greatest picture of all time?
>>
>>9112259
You should think of the possibility of your allies get upset with your hubris and form alliances behind your back. Nobody likes an arrogant prick. Do you think that world leaders will get used to be treated like cucks? You can be the the most powerful nation in the world but you need your allies.
>>
File: 1452551567283.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1452551567283.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>9112250

Those flimsy underwears don't look very practical for going to the beach.
>>
>>9112187
You sound like you're not ready for it, frankly.

And no, it's not a "meme" lulz ROFL XD.
>>
>>9112235
Mulholland Drive was vapid pseud nonsense.
>>
File: savile_dismay.jpg (23KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
savile_dismay.jpg
23KB, 620x413px
>>9113192
>tfw /tv/ is more enlightened than you are
>>
>>9112226
But that's The Bible you pseud
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.