[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone give me a quick rundown on this guy? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Hegel.jpg (181KB, 452x572px) Image search: [Google]
Hegel.jpg
181KB, 452x572px
Could someone give me a quick rundown on this guy? I want to get into Kierkegaard's writings but I heard that a lot of what he wrote was in response to Hegel. I don't really care much for this guy, so I just want to know what his main ideas were.
>>
>>9109084
>hasn't read Hegel
>what is even German Idealism

You're cutting in line, bud.
>>
>>9109084
>but I heard that a lot of what he wrote was in response to Hegel
not really, K responds to Hegel but not extensively.

Most of his most famous works don't touch on Hegel at all
>>
>>9109090
The beginning of Sickness Unto Death is a satirically blatant jab at Hegel's obscurity, and is pretty hilar, tho.
>>
>>9109084
Ask /pol/:

>The Jew's are another Hegelian dialectic.
>I'd rather not be a pawn and get dragged into some Hegelian Dialectic race war bullshit which (((they))) are so clearly orchestrating.
>Until you realize they are the sole force behind the Great Depression, WWI, WWII, and soon to be WWIII. They are misguided fools—but they are tremendously powerful. They believe in achieving one world government through Hegelian Dialectic, which in short is—create so much conflict that the pain of separation exceeds the pain of unity.
>This is the hegelian dialectic, Judea's most powerful and efficient weapon. A weapon that plays on the insecurities and fear of the masses that are too afraid or lazy to band together and fight.
>Talk about advance Jewish mind control (aka Hegelian Dialectic)
>Hegelian dialectic is simple. Create a problem, with the solution ready to go when people are desperate.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hegelian%20dialectic/page/1/
>>
>>9109084
You don't need to read Hegel to read Kierkegaard. The way into Hegel are the greeks and kant. I once read that when Hegel was still alive it was still feasible to have read everything (not literally of course) and he pretty much did.
>>
>>9109084
A nutter who, embarrassingly enough, rejected species evolution in a footnote and thought he could prove the existence of 7 planets a priori.
>>
>>9109084
>Kierkegaard
I'm continually amazed to see how many of you expect to find intelligence in books by long-dead guys who mostly babbled?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.