[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan's very own gutenberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Gutenberg.jpg (312KB, 1040x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Gutenberg.jpg
312KB, 1040x1322px
hi guise i just wanted to tell u when yall arent fagging out over commies or dfw pinche dubliners of fyokkarmadoestynabokyzinskikov or trying to be super edgy u guise r pretty funny and cool also when i have the means to do so one of my dreams is to open a boutique publishing house and publish u fukken losers (only if i think yr funny and cool tho which many of you can be) bc i know those libtard white jkr rowling everything is illuminated fellators who still think salman rushdie is actually edgy instead of some pleb edgy faggot whose verses were fucking boring and gay not that satanic at all totally not worth the fatwa at all desu nyt bestshitter dumpy ya gatekeepers sure arent going to

but anyways my point is if i think youre funny--youre funny. keep shitposting on lit but imaybe take the time to write everyday for an hour or two; it doesnt have to be cohesive, linear, whatever as long as you are honest, do your best and dont put on airs or pretend to be something it isnt good writing will always be good writing just letting you know that there is a wider market for you guys and im gonna make it happen

think honestly write honestly work honestly and know that your shitposts are 24k nuggets that you can one day send to me and actually deserve to be published unlike most of these soylent cookiecutter faggotkike liberal pseuds who arent worth the half the paper their table of contents is printed on
>>
just to clarify: that was all sincerity, btw. dream big my darlings--you are one of the few remaining bastions of #value-addedtruecontent
>>
>>9106041
don't kill yourself op.

whatever it is you may be going through right now, it's all temporary and it will get better with time. time cures everything.

stay beautiful and awesome op
>>
literally iim like super offended that u would even think that i would be thinking of offing myself groce
>>
mart?
>>
>>9106392

i see your concern but rest assured that that's not quite the inflection i personally use after that particular permutation of letters anon.....
>>
>>9106476
is that you mart?
>>
>>9106212
I on the other hand support OP's inevitable suicide. Strongly recommend jumping from extreme height so as to avoid ugly mistakes.
>>
I legit have no idea what the fuck I'm reading
>>
>>9106041
YA GONNA GO FAR KID

Thanks OP.
>>
>>9106041
Thanks little buddy :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.