[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: albert-camus-009.jpg (30KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
albert-camus-009.jpg
30KB, 460x276px
Well /lit/ where do I start, and more importantly, is it worth to start?
>>
>>9104112
Start with your home, the trash.
>>
>>9104112
what a terrible thread, just read my diary instead
>>
He only has like 4 or 5, short, books.

Just read them if your interested.
>>
File: latest.jpg (182KB, 1462x1750px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
182KB, 1462x1750px
>>9104112
>>
Exile and the Kingdom is good if you're into voyeur/cuckold/SM.
>>
File: burka-117519_960_720.jpg (93KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
burka-117519_960_720.jpg
93KB, 540x720px
>>9105369
also the play called "The misunderstanding" is really good (usually in the same book as Caligula, which I don't like as much).

Pic related, Albert Camus being the anagram of Lamest Burca
>>
>>9104112
Just read The Myth of Sisyphus. It's his most aesthetically pleasing work, there's no prereqs, and it lays out all the tenets of his philosophy well. That's all you really need unless you want to reorient your life around the guy.
>>
>>9105597
Forgot to mention that I mean the essay, not the book. The rest of the essays are nice, but they're really just elaboration.
>>
>>9104112
Do not take his philosophy seriously. Read the Plague or The Fall. Read major philosophical figures before you read him so you can be amazed at how little he actually says and how frequently he doesn't understand what he's saying.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.