[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the most degenerate /lit/ ever written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 125345.jpg (116KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
125345.jpg
116KB, 710x473px
ITT: the most degenerate /lit/ ever written
>>
Job's Book.
>>
>>9103828
Everything by De Sade
Story of the Eye
Appolronaire's smut that he wrote to pay the bills
>>
fimfiction.net
>>
MY DIARY
>>
celine
>>
Define degenerate. Is this some /pol/ thing?

Soumission by Houllebecq is a good one about the decline of Western society.

No muh arabs, no fearmongering, just an exhausted culture of last men sick of existence who hand their world over to someone else because they're tired of living in it. Much like houllebecq himself.
>>
File: 1486862750784.jpg (71KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1486862750784.jpg
71KB, 569x802px
>>9103922
noun
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
1. an immoral or corrupt person.
synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, profligate, libertine, roué
"a group of degenerates"
>>
>>9103926

Bigger Thomas from Native Son is an unapologetically terrible human being, and if you're willing to deliberately misread the book you can have a /pol/ wank at his dindu nuffin society's fault antics.
>>
>>9103838
list more my guy
>>
File: cc6.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cc6.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>9103933
Will check it out, anon. Also nice dubbies.
>>
>inb4 Tropic of Cancer

Miller was a hack who tried too hard.
>>
>>9103828
Probably some metal lyrics when I was 13.
>>
Helo my name is tracy and i'm a student at berkely which is an elite uni in cali or california as foreigners say. Personally i think your brother is an extreme sort of shitlord who should be euthanized via trasnmission of cow genes. There is a certain sense of sadness wihin your words that i define as a condescending patriarchal attitude towards the emotional validity of my own reality. I am deeply concerned that it was you who actually stole my milkshake one year ao when life was easy and i was listenin to jack johnson tunes while simultaenously writing on whatsapp about the latest developments in the private life of Pain of salvation's band leader, some sedish dude i think. In any case it was then that i had to accept that i would never be the second coming of jane Austin.

What did this mean for my protst group? It meant that Cali was dead beyond saving. It was the kind of realization that changes everything together and you're like thinking to yourself: ayyooooooooooooooo. But then comes the poiint where truth stops being truth and insteads becomes an object that is managed, utilized and treated like an object. There is always this moment that succeeds feelings of genuine relevation, a moment in which you feelings and thoughts are carefully integrated into a alanced and compromised philosophy. I could never accept this, since as a child i had played Metal Gear Solid and from thereon it was clear that the only thing THE ONLY THING i could do was fighting. I was like a cornered jackal, when the male shiltlords tried to rape me with their condescending hairstyles and opressive skin colour. I tried to explain this to my tutor, but he has a penis. I have to point out that every man who has got a small penis is a complete loser at life. Hes undesirable, a real stinker. There are women awho are satisfied with the "average" just means small but for me, 19 cm is perfect, and 17 is the least i accept. This is 7 inches in european measurement systems.

In any case i was like: No Mum! no!!!! And she went at me and roundhouse kicked me into the bath room where i was forced to shave my beard by applying a free-roaming skateboard trick in skate 2, which was playing on my Playstation, which was plugged in the bathroom TV. Once i finished with Skate 2, i retrutnred to reality and had to face the bitter truth taht trump was more than just a man. He was the my deepest and most intense object of desire. Iwshed to not only posess trump. I washed to be trump. I strapped on a dildo and imagined that i was trump fondling himself in his office, being a dirty fat old pervert who got off from being a racist fashist who woul destroy america. Fuck Donald trump.
>>
>>9103828

OP's milf mom.
>>
File: 1486673376227.png (251KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1486673376227.png
251KB, 600x338px
>>9103933
>bring up degeneracy as a subject for discussion
>"well what is degeneracy exactly?"
>>9103926
>WELL NIGGERS ARE DEGENERATE TOO, YOU KNOW!!!

are we really this far gone?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.