[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing Prompts & Inspiration Thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: inspiring.jpg (145KB, 817x400px) Image search: [Google]
inspiring.jpg
145KB, 817x400px
An astronaut is standing outside a lunar base. He sees the Earth shining before him, it fills him with awe and dread.
>>
Why does this board continue to pop out such gay and useless threads? Literally how to throw your time in the toilet and flush it
>>
>>9103114
Why do you stay here?
>>
>>9103114
This was a very creative response to the prompt, Anon.
>>
>>9103105
The Astronaut hears an alert from his personal communication device. At first he panics. "Dear God what as gone wrong and what are chances that I an insect looking unto the face of god can to anything to stop my destruction." He, filled with dread, looks down.
It was just his deviantart notifications. . . Someone commented on the Josef Pawlin x Adolf Kitler inflation ART he drew earlier that day. The comment reads "Want to RP?"
>>
in that moment, the astronaut reaches into his asshole and pulls out the condom filled with top shelf columbian yayo he'd smuggled onto the shuttle. he tears it open and snuffs that sweet powdery nectar in absolute zero-g bliss, then he dies from oxygen deprivation.

thanks anon that was great
>>
>>9103335
This just raises further questions.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.