[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I decide what to read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 123152512426.jpg (19KB, 186x176px) Image search: [Google]
123152512426.jpg
19KB, 186x176px
How do I decide what to read?
>>
>>9100849
Delete everything and see what you remember.
>>
>>9100849

You listen to me.

Read Strindberg. Read The Red Room by Strindberg.
>>
>>9100849
You don't.
*spits on your rebozo*
>>
>>9100849
Deleet folder. Go to a bookstore. Buy a handful of books you know you need to read. You will read them.
>>
How have you sorted this collection?

It better be Calibre sorted...
>>
>not having 12 GB
>>
>>9100876
I'm not spending money on dead authors, I already sold all my physical books, the content is what matters.

>>9100879
It's sorted by authors, I did it by hand.
>>
>>9100888
>death autors

What like Max Cavalera or Chuck Schuldiner? Pleb
>>
>>9100888
>death authors
What did he mean by this?

>the content is what matters
You need to read the contents, bucko. Not digitally hoard it. Buying physical is an extra incentive to slobs like yourself.
>>
>>9100896
>a post so shitty God himself removed the trips from it

Take it as a sign you need to kys
>>
first you need to decide long or short and then you go with fun or hard and finally you go with your gut and how you've been feeling/what's going on in your life. That's how you decide
>>
>>9100849
Choose the book whose smell is more appealing to you.
>>
>generate a random number between 1 and x, where x the is number of authors you have
>generate a random number between 1 and x where x is the number of books you have of said author
>???
>profit
>>
MAN WHERED U GET ALL THAT BOOKS MAN
>>
>tfw you have a huge library but nobody cares because it's digital

whats the point even
>>
>>9100849
A robot would start at the first thing in the alphabet.
>>
>>9101042
I AM A HUMAN BEING GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>9100849
You generate a random number and read the book that is at the random number's place.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.