[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

giorgio agamben?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: giorgio_agamben.png (342KB, 1015x547px) Image search: [Google]
giorgio_agamben.png
342KB, 1015x547px
giorgio agamben?
>>
>>9100534
The reddest of the red pills. So based.
>>
Just bought Homo Sacer after the last /lit/ thread on him and some other European thinkers. What am I in for?

Also looking at getting into Girard, Debord and Foucalt.
>>
>>9100538
>>9100551

Reading Homo Sacer right now. I feel like a lot of it's going over my head, but despite that it's really great work. I've never read anyone with his kind of erudition before; it's unbelievable.
>>
>>9100538
What makes him redpilled?
>>
I had never heard of him, but his work looks fascinating, thanks.
>>
Giorgio Ben-Agam
Israeli poet, philosopher
>>
>>9100650
pls go back
>>
File: vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg (458KB, 1500x1119px) Image search: [Google]
vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg
458KB, 1500x1119px
>>9100534
Is this what he meant with biopolitics?
>>
>>9100551
ignore girard get into D&G instead, then only thing left to do before waiting for the new is reading Badiou and the rest of speculative realists
>>
>>9100534
Sexy af
>>
>>9100534
he seems to be very inspired by Benjamin, which means lots of messianic mystical gibberish and little in the way of rationality or economic analysis
>>
I think all communist intellectuals should be lined up and shot.

They can't keep doing damage to the world unpunished.
>>
>>9102011
Try to read him before posting garbage-tier comments
>>
>>9100534
What should I read?
>>
>>9102025
that's my problem with the continentals in general, they tend to lapse into outright religious nonesense
>>
>>9102011
He likes Benjamin, and Carl Schmitt, and Carl Schmitt liked Benjamin!

>>9101743
D&G are okay, Badious is a hack though.
>>
>>9102024
> The weakness of anarchist and Marxian critiques of the State was precisely to have not caught sight of this structure and thus to have quickly left the arcanum imperil aside, as if it had no substance outside of the simulacra and the ideologies invoked to justify it.
>The weakness of anarchist and Marxian critiques of the State
>The weakness of anarchist and Marxian

Yeah man obviously an unambiguously left wing figure what a drone eh frankfurt school btfo once again

I want Paul to leave
>>
>>9104433
But Agamben is unambiguously left wing, critiquing marxist thought isn't being against it.

I mean, I've read 4 of his books and a shitload of conferences and he never fails to mention Debord and / or Negri (in a positive light), not to mention the fact that he translated and edited Benjamin's complete works to italian.

Why do you people try to depoliticize authors like Stirner, Agamben, Debord and D&G when all of these writers are writing in what are clearly leftist traditions?
>>
Where do I start with Agamben?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.