[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

short-history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: black.jpg (15KB, 236x287px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
15KB, 236x287px
If I post here a short history with 2 pages, would you guys read it? its on my 2nd language (english); I think its pretty good the work...
>>
hm...
>>
>>9098337
Must be the premium tale, main man, I would be homosexed to see story you bulldozed.
>>
>>9098337
True.
>>
An Empty Church

Edgar and Wendy were walking side by side over the streets, it was a cloudy day - they were both singing so gladly that the clouds would stop to hear it if they could. Even with the huge amount of people around, they were still hanging and talking pretty slowly on their own speedtimes. It was a beautiful scene under the sun; both of them were in joys of life.
Edgar accidentally found a beautiful church on their way home and all of a sudden his heart started to beat like a pumping machine. He didn’t know why that happened. He stopped walking and got close to Wendy’s ears.
- Hey Wen, do you mind if we get in? – he said. - You know I cannot resist to these old buildings and besides, we have passed here so many times and I had never seen that church standing here before. Wendy made a positive sign with her head saying – That’s weird, I am not remembered of that too. All of a sudden she stopped talking, breathed one two three times in a row and when she realized they were already knocking at the door, waiting to get in. Both had an impulsion of entering there.
- I know it may sound a little bit weird – then she looked down - but it feels like it’s the first time that I am standing over here, and that street is so known by us, isn’t it Edie? What a strange sensation! - Wendy clapped her hands and just watched.
Edgar holding her hand without a word knocked on the big yellow closed door; the door was full of weeds and little herbs spreading. They were both breathing the cool breeze of the falling season and feeling everything as something new and unexpected. Quite a long time passed and nothing happened, Edgar looked to the huge and no face angel over the sky, who was taking the form of a green basilisk and the city was huge and full of noises. All of a sudden the door opened and an old sir came out of it.
– Hello sons, how can I help you? It has been a long time since… – he was probably some kind of a priest judging by his clothes, the gentle sir were wearing a charming black dress; the dress was sweeping the floor because of his extended length.
- Do you mind if we get in? – said Wendy in response – the priest opened his eyes a little bit more, putting his hands behind his back – err, sure you can, I’ll just ask you both to take off your shoes because as you can see I… – pointing to his feet -… I am without mines too, I cleaned the floor last week and we dont want to mess with it again, right? You know, times are not the same anymore and I don’t have it anymore, the spirit to go and do things and live you know? I’m just a calmed down priest right now.

pt I, in 2 more its over...
>>
paragraphs didnt worked on the copy and paste...
>>
>>9098362
This no longer harnesses my penis mind.
>>
Edgar and Wendy looked to each other, taking of their shoes – after that they had a clear view of the church; there were no one inside but the priest and those grey statues. The sun was getting in by the stained glass; there were no lights but a few candles and the natural luminosity of the day. The glasses were forming all kind of images to their pleasure.
– You couple want me to guide you over the main places inside here? – asked the priest. Wendy took out her sunglasses looking to the priest and saying – Sir priest we thank you, but if you dont mind we want to take a quietful walk, just the two of us – she was kind while saying that.
– Its ok, so... – he looked to the altar for a few moments after coming back to the hall where they were standing firmly and already impressed with all those images floating under their own eyes – ... I’m going to close the door, and I’ll be over there – he pointed with his finger to a little chair made of vine branches – if any of you need anything you can call me, I will be back to my prayers – then Edgar raised his hand and talked – goodbye sir, if something out of the usual happens we’ll let you know, thank you for your help. – The priest turned his back to them, thinking about how weird that situation was – “I hope those two are not some kind of jokers, those who play with God ends up getting hurt”.
- Lets light some candles – said Wendy to Edgar – this place is so dark, I think a little bit of light will be good to everyone here, and you know that I don’t like that much these incursions of yours over the sacred places with your pointing nose, you don’t have respect at all with peoples beliefs Edgar – she got upset and stopped talking.
He kissed her lips softly and quick, almost as a surprise – I would never do anything to offend anyone or anything dear, I’m sorry, ok? – she smiled to him because yes and said – you are an asshole, that’s what you are, and I think that I really love you – a bell rang when she said that, it was exactly midday – “bling bling” – And I love you too baby, you are the best woman that I could ever find in the whole world – the birds were singing outside the church.

Edgar started to remember how everything started. He had a vision of his past for a moment or two; from the time he was four or five years old. It was a very cold day and his mother took him to meet her aunt, who were a nun, usually called by “Aunt Marie”. It was winter’s vacation when he first saw a convent full of nuns; everything was so magical and beautiful there, he remembered all those women with white clothes and red hats sitting on their heads. Few of them on their knees saying strange words, others just receiving people on their arms, of course that he could not understand a thing at those distant times but the images always rests on some old place you know and things started to make a little more of sense to Edgar.
>>
Now his fixation for churches makes sense and there he was again, with the naive feeling of happiness pulsing inside his body, holding a razor and a mirror in a dream and looking to his young skin while waiting for some statues to walk, having a conversation with the walls and the holy lord and the sinners all full of crowns and singing and dancing gladly everyone having a nice time just because the door was opened by the knock-knock. His paganic and heretic spirit was feeling again alive and full of grace at every step.
- Hey Eddie – Wendy called his attention, he looked pretty distant already. - I am going to sit over those wooden banks; I am already tired and I also know that you like being alone on these occasions, just call me when you are ready to go back to life – he felt that she was mocking of him but he did not care at all – that is fine Wendy, I’ll call you when I get ready to go back – she sat and started to read her little book, “The Visions of Neil by the sea”.
They were there for more than an hour or two now and he was still astonished behind the three with colorful mosaics formed by glasses of every color, and all those statues, and the hidden priest covered in a small corner of that big church. All those objects were looking so alive reflecting the breathing substance that we are all made of. - “Everything is alive”, like my teacher said on the first grade.
Edgar started to imagine how great it would be if there was a Big Bhuddha sited close to the concrete pillars, or if there were trees growing out of the floor, “just an image or two!” – he tought. “What if the floor were covered by blossoms, and what if they had the nice smells of the fair spring where fault is long way gone?”
Wendy was already impatient but still radiant, she had so much stuff to do and they have not eaten anything yet for how long? – the priest left his place, sitting close to Wendy, touching her shoulder and saying – you know, I really feel lonely over here, I’m the only one responsable for this place and almost no one comes over here, people are so distant nowadays... like… I am distant too – he looked sad saying those last words - I hope its not disturbing to you miss being here and talking with an old man like me – she looked to his face wearing sincerity on her ears.
- It’s ok – she said – it’s not a problem being here, and besides, I have to wait for Eddie, he has this odd habit of entering in every temple he sees, he says that it shuts down all that machinery inside his head, it’s not easy to live with him you know but he is what he is and I love it…
>>
I guess he is almost finishing his thing now, and to be honest, I think sometimes that he almost cannot handle with himself, his habits and all that beverage and cigars and the guilty that he feels when he is alone and I say that I can’t go there you know because I have my stuff too and sometimes I’m out or not available even for a walk by the trees with Lucy when he cries for it.
The priest touched Wendy’s head, very slowly, with his shaking hands – oh dear child, I’ll be praying to the good lord to take care of you two – she said “thanks” after all, admiring the roof and in a contemplative position with everything which was circling her head.
Edgar arrived sitting next to the priest – hey old man, I want to say goodbye to you, I’m just renewed, and that question Wendy – he looked to her. - It’s probably yes, right? Yes! I finally understood what is happening to me and I know that you know it too, the best choices are made. But now it’s time for me to get going – he looked distant again, but quickly coming back he directed his voice to Wendy, hesitating a little bit. - I want you to come with me Wendy so will you Wendy, like you asked me, will you come with me too?
She then looked to his glowing eyes with emotion and said -Yes I will, Yes.
>>
ok so im reading it...
>>
what
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.