[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here stack their books horizontally instead of vertically?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: horizontalstacks.jpg (657KB, 721x1082px) Image search: [Google]
horizontalstacks.jpg
657KB, 721x1082px
Does anyone here stack their books horizontally instead of vertically?
>>
>>9097509
Yes. I have no shelves, so I just have books piled on the floor. 500 or so. It's a fucking mess
>>
this post reaches autismal levels of stupidity
>>
>>9097515
Why on earth don't you have bookshelves?
>>
>>9097550
Because I spend my money on books. Also, I don't have people over, so I don't much care about neatly displaying them
>>
That's inefficient.
>>
File: 20170210_201733.png (2MB, 1440x591px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_201733.png
2MB, 1440x591px
>>9097509
ye I do. because I don't have a shelf for all this atm
>>
>>9097617
What's that above the golden gate?
>>
>>9097509
That's retarded. What if you want to get a book that's at the bottom of the pile?
>>
>>9097753
out of Africa and shadows on the grass and below it is justine
>>
>>9097509
Not if I can help it. Mostly I always donated my books so others could learn, especially since most of mine were cs and it dates quite quickly.
I imagine most of your books you'll never read. They'll only clutter your place that is a presentation of your cluttered, disorganized mind and life.
>>
It took me 1 year to read 'How to read a book'
>>
>>9097509
Always. You preserve em better.
>>
>>9097509

debauchery
>>
>>9097974
nah, that's cracking their spines. this is at worst farming out.
>>
>>9097981
>nah, that's cracking their spines.

If you don't break the spine it's like you didn't even read the book.
>>
>>9098092
>collecting paperbacks
>>
No. I don't want to play fucking Jenga every time I need to pick out a book.
>>
>not having a dedicated book room where you can just throw books without worrying about autistic things like order
>>
Yes. It's a better use of space, but unfortunately it looks like shit.
>>
>>9098121
>It's impossible to break the spines on hardcover books.
>>
The only advantage I see to stacking your books is that it's easier to read the titles. This doesn't seem to be worth any of the other drawbacks of stacking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.