[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literature about catholic religion in Mexico media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: meksyk.png (103KB, 1280x731px)
meksyk.png
103KB, 1280x731px
Hello /lit/ my female friend is working on her bachelor thesis. She's writing about influence and presence of Catholic religion in Mexicos media / pop culture (especially in soap opera's but everything around this topic would work) do you have maybe by any chance links to some e-books, or book titles, articles that regard this topic ? (If they would be in spanish that would be even better !)
Best regards,
Dynio
>>
>>9096879
Nice to have you hear, Dynio.

Happy to see so many different cultures on /lit/. We are a melting pot of cultures, beliefs, and creeds.

Hope we can stay close friends. Say hello to your female friend for me. Tell her to join us. We would be well served with more women here.

Cheers
>>
mexican here
there is none
>>
>>9096879
nudes
>>
>>9096879
Easily found on bookzz
>>
>>9096951
that is a great start thanks !
>>
Come on people :)
I was hoping that some of You are from either of Americas and could provide me with some research (english/spanish) about how often some religious picture, or event , or behaviour is seen on screen in Mexicos media. I tried to hit pew research bo they only provided me with some basic stats ;f.
>>
>>9097157
mexican weebs are cured of their mental illness through the power of Mary, Queen of Heaven.
La Rosa de Guadalupe is a Z grade teen soap opera from TV Azteca involving marian miracles and shitty child actors.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGidVJ4kUA
>>
>>9097181
That is a great example ! Thanks ! : )
>>
>>9097181
their 'very special episodes' on topics such as abortion, gays and teen suicide are high entertainment value if you are stoned and feel like hating humans and their stupid attempts at culture
>>
I fucked a mexican girl once. Started eating her cunt until my facial hair made her uncomfortable and then she started hinting she didn't want no more and then straight out tried to close her legs. I kept going and then I laughed like everything was a joke so she laughed too but that wasn't a sincere laugh. She wanted to go but I convinced and forced her a little, sort of, and fucked her nicely. Took her from behind and she actually enjoyed it until I put my fingers inside her mouth and tried to make her vomit. Didn't like that and got away from me. I then slapped her ass a few times laughing again and told her to put on her clothes and get out while I jerked off.
I was drunk as hell and wanted to treat a woman like shit. Did it. She blocked me from every contact channel we had and never heard from her again.
I still jerk off once a week thinking of you Florencia. I hope I can taste you saliva once again, someday.
>>
>>9097782
How did her butthole smell?
>>
>>9097782
Like candy. One of the most delicious women I ever had. Not a single hair in that pussy. What a gorgeous girl.
>>
You should try looking up some of the relevant terms on something like JSTOR. I came in to recommend Power and the Glory but I don't know much about your topic beyond that. Best of luck.
>>
Un ensayo mio llamado "Maria, telenovelas y Edipo".
>>
File: DTrumpSalt.jpg (49KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
DTrumpSalt.jpg
49KB, 948x948px
>>9098509
The wall just got ten feet higher!
>>
>>9097181
It's from televisa, though
>>
>>9096879
I didn't know there was a demand on the subject. I should get to work.
>>
>>9098509
Subelo, cuando termine el mio hare lo mismo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.