[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... /lit/, what stops you from living the sincere lifestyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DADADADA.jpg (256KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
DADADADA.jpg
256KB, 768x768px
So... /lit/, what stops you from living the sincere lifestyle?
>>
I never got these types of images. Wearing a suit means what? That you're suddenly no longer a 16 year old metrosexual but instead some sort of businessman working 14 hours a day?
>>
This pic is so cringe it makes my cringe cringe.
>>
>>9096608
Looks to be an ad to get inadequate suit-guys to buy more pansy, pretty, flashy, shiny clothes to make up for their severe insecurities.
>>
>>9096608
Sincerity becomes the honesty of people who can't be honest with themselves.
>>
Dressing like a nigger isn't ironic, it's retarded
>>
>>9096637
its to show that they're succesful men since most high paying office jobs require you to wear to suits. You're overthinking it, it's just symbolism to show the difference between men and immature boys. I'm not saying i agree or disagree with the picture
>>
>>9096678
This. I don't see any irony in the top row except probably the Hello Kitty shirt.
>>
>>9096678
You are not intelligent
>>
File: Screenshot_20170213-060249.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-060249.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>9096679
This is the correct response. A suit and tie radiate maturity.
>>
>>9096608
Both sides look like children playing dress up.

And "sincere" lifestyles can't be forced. It just comes with age.
>>
I'm afraid that if I'm sincere I'll be putting myself in a position where my pee could be pooped and I'm just not sure I could handle that happening again so I put up this wall of sarcasm and cynicism to keep out would be poop vandals.
>>
My life is a sine curve, I go through periods of sincerity and then periods of irony. Sincerity is better, I think.
>>
>>9096691
Ties mean slavery.
>>
is Reviewbrah considered New Sincerity?
>>
FYI to all the original image reads "swag" & "class" rather than "irony" & "sincere". Pretty sure OP made this as a joke.

>>9096637
lol
>>
>>9096786
Conformity of thought too - everyone the same, sublimating the individual to the system. There's a reason government agents wear them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.