[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger pseud and charlatan than this cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fraud.gif (43KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.gif
43KB, 250x243px
>Allow me to explain why big government and surveillance is bad whilst simultaneously praising dictatorial leaders such as Vladimir Putin and Bashar Al-Assad and holding a 2+ hour talk on how much I praise Putin despite the fact I'm supposedly an ex-Trotskyist who hates Communism yet Putin was the ex-director of the post-collapse version of the KGB
>>
>>9092879
Who even listens to him? He's a non-entity

He's also incredibly ugly
>>
I respect the fact he actually cares about things like englands culture especially literature wise. Or so he has proclaimed. Many public figures are culturally empty. I don't really think much else about him cause i'm american and he is outside of my anglosphere.
>>
>>9092879
He's pretty spot on when it comes to drugs and values.
>>
>>9092894
The guy knows little about economics beyond maynard keynes and although I agree old protestant texts are beautiful, it's all he seems to talk about.

He's like a modern day 20 year old right-winger that got into the game a little too late. Rather embarrassing desu
>>
>>9092879

Morality man is right though. Please watch тaк жить нeльзя. Thank you.
>>
>>9092879
That clip where he recites a Housman poem in response to plebs questioning the value of memorizing poetry is beautiful.
>>
>>9092933
Literally any pleb that has read at least one book of a collection of poetries can recite a poem.

Also notice how he cringely asks "you don't want me to pass this test?"
>>
>>9093016
I'm not saying it makes him a profound thinker, just that it was a nice clip. DESU I know nothing of his body of work beyond that.
>>
>>9092901
He's what inspired me to read Pilgrim's Progress, and I'll have some appreciation for that forever. One of the few books I'll never give away or sell.

But what I don't like about Peter Hitchens is that he doesn't ever do anything useful. He just complains on twitter and his blog. His cries of "it's dead and there's nothing to be done" almost makes me think he still has a little of an anti-Western revolutionary in him, that in the back of his mind he DOES want it all to burn down. That might be unfair but he comes across like a demoralising concern troll sometimes.
>>
>>9093066
His complaints of the modern day world aren't born out of a loss of the past but rather, a very product of the modern day world itself.

I have no doubt he was the same cunt he was in his youth, complaining all the time.
>>
>>9092879
yes
>>
He's basically the resentful contrarian brother, nothing good can come from such a psychology
>>
>>9094511
Unlike his brother he doesn't have any sense of humor
>>
>>9094516

He's pretty esoteric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.