[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DFW's world, series 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: daves_world.jpg (132KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
daves_world.jpg
132KB, 349x500px
>The episode when Dave and The Franz discuss ebonics.
> Dave: imagine that two hard-core young urban black guys are standing there talking and I, who am resoundingly and in all ways white, come up and greet them with "Yo" and address one or other as "Brother". these guys will either be offended or simply think I am out of my mind. Q. Why? I have mastered their dialect yet they refuse me admittance to they're discourse community. This makes me sad. Dave be sad. Dave be cry.
> The Franz: *rolls eyes and thinks about how he knows what's best for women.*

A weak season opener imo
>>
SE2EP2: Pinecone Barrons

Vollmann and old man Pynch end up deep in the woodlands of New Jersey, followed by a man they thought they had killed only hours earlier. This Russian man actually escaped from them in the woodlands while they tried to dispose of his body. They do not know he was previously in the Russian Ministry of the Interior's special forces and once killed 16 Chechen rebels single-handed. While they spend the night trying to find him, hoping he doesn't find them first, most of the action is taken up by philosophical discourse ranging from topics as broad as candlemaking, madness and creativity, the innate warlike nature of man and turn of the century austrian psychoanalysis.
>>
SE2EP3

DAVE HANGS HIMSELF

pynch be cry
>>
>>9091893
shows canceled lads
>>
>>9091798
Damn this show is still running?!? Anyone have the original threads about this series?
>>
File: 24214505752_7e8729961c_z.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
24214505752_7e8729961c_z.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>it's a DFW finds his grumpy old neighbor Harold Bloom's unpublished novel and threatens to tell the world about it if he doesn't take back what he said about having no discernible talent episode
>>
>>9093469
Is that Bloom's nurse, gay lover, or both?
>>
File: GassDaddyApproves.jpg (124KB, 670x931px) Image search: [Google]
GassDaddyApproves.jpg
124KB, 670x931px
>It's an episode where he and Gass sit around eating ethnic food, hilariously farting like young school-age lads. Of course Pincecone is there enjoying the fun with them.
>>
>>9093469
I'm waiting on the season finale to see whether or not they decide to kill off old man Bloom!
>>
I liked the episode where Dave and the Gang find a manuscript lying around and spend the episode trying to figure out who wrote it, suspecting it might be Pynchon -- but turns out it's Ulillillia, who has been living in the basement.
>>
>>9094425
What a twist!
>>
>>9094425
>zombie dfw
plz don't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.