[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to know how it feels to be in love, what should i read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tKUyeYX.jpg (195KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tKUyeYX.jpg
195KB, 1632x1224px
i want to know how it feels to be in love, what should i read?
>>
It's like having an erection, but it's in your head. So you might want to try sucking some cocks.
>>
>>9084888
My diary tbqh
>>
El Tunnel by Ernesto Sabato
>>
>>9084888
1 Corinthians 7
>>
>>9084900
Fully sick burn.
>>
>>9084888
Read the chapter "Swann in Love" in Swann's Way.
>>
File: 1334464228287.jpg (1MB, 2500x3019px) Image search: [Google]
1334464228287.jpg
1MB, 2500x3019px
>>9084888

you should read my post. i'm only going to type this once so pay attention.

create a dating profile on okcupid, match, or eharmony. keep your profile light and fun. don't come off desperate or depressed. say you like hiking even if you don't (hiking is a skill-less hobby that anyone can do so its impossible for her to call you out on your bs). personalize your profile by listening one or two genuine interests (i.e. what books or movies you like). find a friend with a dog and take your picture with it. girls like dogs.

message women who you are attracted to and live within 20 miles of you. your initial message should be specific to their profile in some way and include a non-creepy compliment. always end your message with a question for them to answer back with. keep messages to less than 200 words. if they don't reply forget about them and move on.

once you get a conversation going (3-4 messages), find a nearby date place and ask them to meet you there at a specific date and time. good first date places are safe, neutral meeting areas like coffee shops. after coffee, go on a walk with her.

you're on your own from there, although if necessary there are youtube videos explaining how to initiate a kiss in a nonthreatening manner (which ideally should happen on your second date).

soon you'll figure out what it feels like to be in love.
>>
File: doge stuck in wall.jpg (26KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
doge stuck in wall.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>9084995
>genuine interests
>find a friend
>>
if you're old enough to post here and never had an infatuation, you're probably too socially isolated to ever understand

if you think love is different from an infatuation, it's not
>>
>>9084888
Araby
>>
Song of Songs
Shakespeare's sonnets
Turgenev's Torrents of Spring
>>
>>9085033
must be nice to have that infatuation reciprocated though, no?
>>
>>9084888
White Nights
>>
File: 1486073750942.jpg (82KB, 564x811px) Image search: [Google]
1486073750942.jpg
82KB, 564x811px
life isn't that great
It's so strange that we get so little time and we spend so little of it fulfilled.

Makes you want to believe in God or something.
>>
>>9084888
This post approaches "For sale: baby shoes, never worn" in the microtragedy game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.