[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horoscope book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: Air.jpg (64KB, 768x416px) Image search: [Google]
Air.jpg
64KB, 768x416px
Hello, could someone help me find a book?
This is a Horoscope book my friend lent it about 10 or more years ago, but he lost it now, so i would like to find either pictures from whats inside or to order the actual book.

The Book: it was very small about 5x5 cm and it was about 5cm thick and it had all the Horoscopes with other useful stuff like whats your planet and element.
I will post some pictures that i could save up from that time.

Thanks in advance and i hope that someone will know this book and help me find it !!! ;)
>>
>>
File: Dvini1.jpg (59KB, 832x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dvini1.jpg
59KB, 832x432px
>>
File: Dvini2.jpg (54KB, 832x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dvini2.jpg
54KB, 832x432px
>>
File: Dvini3.jpg (52KB, 832x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dvini3.jpg
52KB, 832x432px
I have tried Google`s image search but it couldnt find a thing. :(
>>
File: Dvini4.jpg (52KB, 848x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dvini4.jpg
52KB, 848x432px
>>
File: Dvini5.jpg (57KB, 848x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dvini5.jpg
57KB, 848x432px
>>
File: Dvini6.jpg (56KB, 832x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dvini6.jpg
56KB, 832x432px
>>
File: quality tulkojums.jpg (56KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
quality tulkojums.jpg
56KB, 800x416px
>>
File: turp quality....jpg (56KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
turp quality....jpg
56KB, 800x432px
>>
File: svari 6.jpg (51KB, 768x416px) Image search: [Google]
svari 6.jpg
51KB, 768x416px
From other pictures that i have from Cancer and libra, i could say that the book had more than 200 pages.. :O
>>
>>9083396
I love astrology as much as the next guy, Chris, but seeing the format of that "book" only makes me assume that your friend is a turbopleb
>>
Well i dont know what turbopleb means, but he is an idiot for loosing that book, i should have kept it for my self.. :(
>>
>>9083498
Sorry, I should have clarified -- here's what I meant.

Consider the following: in reflecting on the nuances and intricacies of the mere form in which you take your human interaction both right now and on the example of the attached photographs of what you generously nicknamed as being a "book", I am willing to wager that your friend has had been of the lower socio-economic and therefore also cultural upbringing by the sheer shortcomings of his personal Fortune, and that you, being his close friend, may not have been spectacularly several steps above him in the class system by the itself fact of.

This produces obvious disadvantages for the development of a childe's Natural potential, and therefore I am inclined, although remaining slightly reserved myself in a manner of infinite hope, to believe that he may not indeed very likely have had an IQ score (if ever tested) which resides ever so sharply above the favorable, minimal line of 170.

This further merits immediate cessation of any our further rapport, and thusly I am deeply sorry your further inquiries shall not be replied, barring extensive reworkings of the course of preparation of your letters directed towards me.

Ever so kindly,
Fitzpatrick.
>>
>>9083498
He's making fun of you for not understanding the nuances of this board. You're clearly new to this place- your use of emoticons and a name confirms this. He's also insulting you and your friend's interest in astrology. Further, his long-winded and thesaurus-aided reply is a clear indicator of trolling.
My advice to you; lurk more. Look around this place for a while, try to see how people interact with one another. 4chan is not a forum. It's an imageboard with its own set of rules and conventions.
Also, underage b&.
>>
>>9083788

Well i dont care about being insulted, i m not that weak minded, i came to this 4chan section in search of help in finding this book since this is a book thread and i hoped that someone wold have seen this book somewhere or know the name for it so i can search for it further in the net.

So please if you`re just capable of mere insults, then don`t reply in this post!
>>
>>9083591
advice. advise yourself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.