[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading Faster and Comprehend better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DS3.png (778KB, 1197x532px) Image search: [Google]
DS3.png
778KB, 1197x532px
Anyone have any document or video or software or anything about how to train your eyes to read more with just one look (not that stupid technique about moving eyes faster), and the technique about changing the inner voice for images and concepts? I really need this, please.
>>
>>9080404
Just read Wikipedia
>>
>>9080413
Don't do this, OP. Never do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 397x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 397x562px
>>9080404

>he doesn't know about EyeQ
>>
Yeah. Try spritz. It also translates to your reading speed outside of the app but you'll have to stop being a retard and move your eyes faster. Also read a book on speed reading. Only speed read when you don't really want to enjoy what you're reading.
>>
>>9080404
you can't improve speed without sacrificing comprehension. speedreading will make you miss out on comprehension at which point you can just as well skim. only realistic way to improve both would be to read a lot, i see frequent readers are usually faster than average, but it's not guaranteed
>>
>>9080486
>paying shekels to the eyeq jew
disgusting
>>
>plebs speedreading fictional works

Don't even get me started
>>
>>9080646
The level of comprehension required to read some of the philosophy, mathematics, and economics texts is so astounding, you would have to be an idiot to think speed reading works.
>>
>>9080649
Or maybe you are so stupid that you can't even imagine reading something deep in a fast manner...
>>
>>9080795
Nope. It's been pretty well established that the upper limit to reading speed with a decent retention (around 75%) is around 500-600 words per minute. Most people read around 200-300 words per minute. Going any faster than this would have to involve the elimination of sub-vocalisation. Eliminating sub-vocalisation would lessen comprehension to such an extent you may as well be skimming.

The best method to read faster is to read slower and comprehend more. Although it sounds counter-productive, you will develop your recognition vocabulary which will allow you to sub-vocalise at a greater speed.
>>
>>9080795
>tripfag shitposting

nothing has changed in 10 years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.