[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some things that are kafkaesque?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486177445003.jpg (32KB, 804x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486177445003.jpg
32KB, 804x514px
What are some things that are kafkaesque?
>>
kafka books, some of them
>>
>>9079130
my diary desu~
>>
>>9079130
What if instead of a giant bug it's a tiny person?

>I awoke in my bed that usually my feet would hang over as the top of my head touched the headboard, but this morning my feet were very warm. Yes, I could feel the wool on top of my toes. However much to my curiosity, the blanket that I was so used to now seemed to weigh an awful lot. I tried to throw it off of me, but every time I would toss the blanket It would still be on me. I threw more and more of it, eyes still shut and thought "has my blanket grown a dozen times its size? When does it end?" I peeled my eyes open with my brow furrowed to witness the strange truth. The end of my bed looked like it was 50 meters away. The room opened up like a large hanger for fleets of planes. In comparison my body seemed so insignificant that I was overwhelmed with a penetrating feeling of helplessness. There immediately was a pounding at the door that deafened my sensitive ears. The booming pulses resonated through my body paralyzing me.
>>
>>9079130
my sex life
>>
>>9079619
the word you're looking for is grotesque
>>
>>9079130
why is he so SMUG?
>>
>>9079618
alice in wonderland?
>>
when I was a kid I almost got kicked out of Boy Scouts because my friend threw a piece of cake in another kid's face. There were hearings and I had to defend the cake throwing as a preemptive strike undertaken as the other kid was grabbing for the cake. I had to devote several hours of my life to deadly serious conversations about the morality of caking someone.
>>
>>9079717
Piss off, Steve Aoki.
>>
>>9079647
Well, they both are surreal.
>>
>>9079130
The last day of my senior year in high school, our teacher hadn't come, so we were stuck with an overzealous substitute who was forcing us all to write an essay about the meaning of some short story (it was really dumb, about some carpenter and he's supposed to represent God or something). The story was a metaphor for God and the essay was about the importance of acknowledging God. Some of us who were atheists rejected the assignment but she screamed at us that we HAVE TO do it and even if we don't believe in it, we should write the essay anyways. Most of the class did the assignment but I was stuck having a screaming match with her because I refused. I couldn't believe anyone else would go through with such a stupid assignment and just blindly accept what they had to do.

All in all, it was quite embarrassing and useless. I hate that I still remember this.
>>
File: 1486534383728.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486534383728.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>9079858
>atheists

Your entire class thought you a faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.