[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me a better literature waifu than Lady Macbeth Pro tip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (29).jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download (29).jpg
11KB, 238x212px
Name me a better literature waifu than Lady Macbeth

Pro tip: you can't

Pic unrelated
>>
I see your waifu and raise you rid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whLWcpwBtwk
>>
>>9077103
>implying she wouldn't cuck you for a fucking dagger
>>
Ophelia you fucking Mong
>>
>>9077132
>ophelia

Ambitionless retard detected. Kys
>>
>>9077151
You should read both of those plays again and take a closer look at which one you would want to date, faggot. Neutered genderbending insane she-beast Lady Macbeth or dedicated loyal driven-to-madness-by-her-love-for-you Ophelia? But enjoy getting fucked up the ass.
>>
>>9077155
>neutered, insane genderbending

How can one man's interpretation if Shakespeare be this wrong?

Why wouldn't you want the most fiercely loyal woman, who constantly strive to make you the best you can be?

Again. Kys
>>
Motherfucking Rosalind.

You probably need Coriolanus' mom tho.
>>
>>9077173
> "Come, you spirits / That tend on mortal thoughts! unsex me here, / And fill me from the crown to the toe top full / Of direst cruelty"
Gee I don't know, I guess I really am the brainless bozo here.
>>
>>9077187
I kind of wish Volumnia was my mom. She wouldn't have let me become a failure.
>>
>>9077196
>that quote

Triggered. "unsex me here" isn't asking for fucking hormone change and an operation you retard. It refers to giving courage. Jeezus Christ, you must be 18 to post here. You can't read Shakespeare without the historical context of the language.

I'll put it in language you can understand

You're a fucking mong mate.
>>
>>9077237
You mean - like - gasp - getting rid of her womanly attributes and taking on more masculine features? Like- like genderbending?
Why don't you do the whole world a favor and blow your stupid brains out you thick bastard.
>>
>>9077242
>this backpedaling

It's okay mate. It's an anonymous image board, no one knows you've been btfo, just close the tab and walk away.

But since you're still going
>Implying asking for courage means that she's a gender bender

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>9077248
>>Implying asking for courage means that she's a gender bender
But I'm the one who lacks historical context, huh dummy? Have it your way, let's look at the language. Notice that in asking for courage she doesn't say "give courage pls," she says "unsex me here," creating a direct relationship between one's sex/gender and one's bravery. She's abandoning the fairer sex to fill herself with political ambitions, a very masculine trait, even now. Keep thinking you're smarter than me, though. Reminder to close your mouth when you breathe.
>>
>>9077256
Are you this triggered by ambitious women that you think that every one must be a gender bender? You need to reexamine your life and stop projecting whatever weird thing you have against women onto characters you read. Also I don't think I'm smarter than you, I know it.
>>
>>9077270
Am I being trolled or are you actually this dumb?
>>
File: 1468709815797.jpg (605KB, 1015x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1468709815797.jpg
605KB, 1015x1152px
Aglaya Ivanovna of The idiot.
The first and best tsundere.
>>
>>9077256
Not the guy you're arguing with, but there is a clear difference between saying, "I wish I was a man so I could commit this act," and, "let me forget my natural, maternal inclinations so I can commit this act."

Even if you wanted to interpret the passage as her wanting to be more like a man, desiring a traditional male quality doesn't mean she literally wants to be a man. Gender bending is what Viola does in Twelfth Night. It is not what Lady Macbeth is doing here.

In the quote you quoted, unsexed is quite literal. It's not "swap-sex me here."
>>
Nelly Dean from Wuthering Heights
I have a fetish for matures
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.