[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont uber rich people seem to be that different from normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

why dont uber rich people seem to be that different from normal people but mid level rich people seem snobby in comparison
>>
MONEY CAN'T BUY US HAPPINESS

-Jessi J, 2011
>>
>>9077016

This belongs on >>>/biz/
>>
File: 1485532557217.png (316KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485532557217.png
316KB, 900x900px
>>9077031
A phoneposting janny?
lol
>>
>>9077031
idk it's like philosophy of the bourgeoise or something
>>
>>9077033
>>9077034

/biz/ literally has these kinds of threads fairly often

try leaving your safe space that is /lit/ once in a while, faggots
>>
They have enough shit going for them that they don't need to be bothered with social signaling
>>
File: 1409615612711.jpg (102KB, 462x544px) Image search: [Google]
1409615612711.jpg
102KB, 462x544px
>>9077016
>why dont uber rich people seem to be that different from normal people

I personally know three millionaires who are in their 20's. All three came into their money through family business, but only one is involved with the business, and she is only on the board.

One is autistic and he was my roommate. He is a very good guy and I feel bad for him. He has to vomit every night from his meds that make his autism functional. He doesn't really understand his wealth and was always the guy that would buy things for everyone and never buy expensive shit. Completely normal bro who just didn't understand some of the jokes people made.

The two others are girls who show their wealth. They are incredibly manipulative and fucked in the head since they can use their wealth to get out of any bad situation, and have confided in me what they have done. One even confided in me what they were currently doing to the other (again, these two were my roommates). They didn't understand lower/middle class culture. For example, neither knew what a mortgage was, or at least they claimed that they didn't know what it was and were shocked that people would do such a thing. One said she deserved to be queen of the world and would kill all the poor people because they ate meat (she is a vegan)

I have met hundreds of middle class people and couldn't categorize them.

Your question is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>9077074
Are you implying millionaires are "uber rich" ? anything less than 100 million is mid level
>>
>>9077016
The mid-level rich people you are talking about are likely "old money" people. Old money people who are only kind of rich have done nothing with their lives, having inherited everything, and feel hopelessly inadequate. Unfortunately, they're not quite rich enough to feel completely isolated from reality, so they tend to lash out.

By contrast, the guy who made a few hundred million after founding a Startup likely feels a vast sense of achievement, and is truly at peace with his wealth. It is either an accomplished goal or a side effect of an accomplished goal, and they pay it little mind in terms of social status. Things feel better when you work for them.
>>
>>9077074
All the ones you listed seem like fags.
>>
>>9077016
it's a mystery to us all
petite bourgeoise fucks are the fucking worst
>>
>>
>>9077074
I hope the guy is doing okay
>>
>>9077457
most rich people don't dress like either
>>
>>9077457
where do you find $12 shoes? and why would you pay $34 for a shirt??
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.