[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can write, right? Then tell me the greatest and the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: vhugo.jpg (13KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
vhugo.jpg
13KB, 396x450px
You can write, right?
Then tell me the greatest and the worst moment of your life in a literary style.
>>
>>9073908
I never share my own experiences, only draw from them. Get fucked.
>>
>>9073908
I was with girl at the time, some strange misfit, a remnant of a former crush I had used her to replace. I had just spoken with a business interest and we had arranged on a settlement, but instead, my money was returned to me upon his quite literal arrest not two minutes later. I was beckoned to the town park, for the sake of selling some marijuana. A month or so prior, I had robbed a young man who at the time sold actual poison to the local school children of his laptop after he refused to pay me for a car trip well into the dangerous city for the purpose of him obtaining ecstasy.

The young man himself was at the park, along with several other well known individuals from the area. Unsuspecting I sat at the table with them all. The business associate who had just been bailed from prison had been standing behind me for a few moments before deciding to hit me. He hit me several times. I was locked in the table, a picnic table, it was difficult to jump out. Eventually I escaped, and I was pummeled to the ground by the business associate and the young man. The young man kicked me in the face after his muscle had taken care of the job, they had intended to simply rob me via the business associate, but the police had complicated things, and the business associate had some steam he wished to release. They took my newly gained marijuana, and left me laying in the grass with the rest of the local individuals piled into the car. The one left was the misfit, who I promptly took home. I retired to my home to nurse my wounds. This was just after a high speed chase had taken place around the same time of the robbery. That's a different story entirely, but the two events added to a sense of depression that followed me for at least a year after.

I don't remember the greatest moment of my life, I doubt there are any.
>>
>>9073908
>worst moment of your life
I've never had other moments
>>
>>9073971
You're very bad at writing, anon.
>>
when this guy at 4chan was very very mean for me and my writings
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.