[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag here, why is Stirner such a meme on /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
Newfag here, why is Stirner such a meme on /lit/?
>>
Stirner is possibly the only philosopher who isn't mentally retarded.
>>
spooks
>>
>>9070758
>mentally retarded
>vs not mentally retarded
S P O O K
>>
becoz u didnt read him b4 posts
>>
>most important is the spook, which is a very easily memeable idea that fits perfectly into the "no you" contrarianism of 4chan, i.e. It's a fun way to say someone's wrong or dumb or to bait someone by calling their personally cherished belief a spook. Also spooky was already a meme and it kind of latched onto that
>simplistic philosophy, or more accurately a philosophy that can be misconstrued as simplistic by morons (stirnerfags). It's hard to meme the ideas of a Heidegger or a Hegel because of how complex they are, but even an idiot can deduce "dude just do whatever you want lmao" from Stirner's writing (even if that isn't really what he's saying)
>we know very little about him, so he is a mysterious figure
>importantly, his philosophy, or at least the memed down version of it, fits like a glove onto 4chan's spirit of freedom and being generally so freedom loving to the point of being intentionally edgy to celebrate that freedom. The bastardized version of stirner's philosophy is so transgressively freedom loving and in your face about ones freedom that a group of people known for calling people faggots as a matter of course just because they can was bound to feel an attachment to him and his philosophy
>>
>>9070999
nice trips
>>
>>9070758
*tips fedora*
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.