[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hating life for dummies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Nietzsche187a1.jpg (163KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a1.jpg
163KB, 750x819px
So honestly I'm a philosophy noob, and I just wanted to know the different types of doctrines where the basic thing to know is : life is shit, society is shit, just kys.
Please light me up on the subject (I guess misanthropy and nihilism counts, and if I'm wrong please correct me)
It's not bait, I'm not trying to sound edgy and stuff and please don't go like "google it" I'm trying to have your knowledge and thoughts about it, /lit/
>>
>>9070410
Get laid, fagget
>>
Join your high school goth/emo club.
>>
>>9070416
>>9070417
I didn't expect more than this
thanks /lit/ you fuckers
>>
>>9070410

Read Conspiracy Against the Human Race

Realize he's making moral arguments from an amoral framework

Grow a dick

Make some babies
>>
>>9070425
isn't there something better than a horror author to do the job ?
So what you're saying is that you can't have arguments to defend yourself for some pessimistic lifestyle ?
>>
>>9070410
>I just wanted to know the different types of doctrines where the basic thing to know is : life is shit, society is shit, just kys.
High school
>>
>>9070499
Well I know it sounded like a shitty teenager request, so is there maybe, besides Schopenhauer, some philosophers that are more in the "Get your shit together" area of thoughts
>>
>>9070485
Cioran has some pretty bleak aphorisms
>>
>>9070529
thanks m8
>>
>>9070529
This. Read Cioran.
>>
>>9070528
Memes aside Nietzsche. He spent most of his career trying to prove that wallowing in nihilism would be the downfall of society, and we need to embrace what makes us human (emotions, individualized morality, art, etc.) In fact Schopenhauer, whom you brought up, was a major influence on Nietzsche's early philosophy, which is why one of his Untimely Meditations is called "Schopemhauer as Educator" (though he did split from Schopenhauer's philosophy around the time he wrote his Meditations).
>>
>>9070410
This is just a fucking terrible incoherent post.

You are obviously too young to be on this board.
>>
>>9070485
Ligotti's stories are actually good. I'd recommend them.
>>
>>9070630
Reading Ligotti is a bit like playing Russian roulette with a grenade launcher.
>>
>>9070529
Cioran just needed to get laid
>Out side of insensibility and, perhaps, of scorn, everything is pain, even pleasure, pleasure especially, whose function does not consist in dispelling pain but in preparing it
Tell me that after you're nutting 8 inches deep into raw, primo teenage pussy you Romanian nerd lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.