[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy so great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Rimbaud.png (50KB, 220x290px) Image search: [Google]
Rimbaud.png
50KB, 220x290px
Why is this guy so great again?
>>
>qt 3.14
>wrote Illuminations, the single greatest volume of poetry ever written
>lived the boheme lifestyle and banged Paul Verlaine of all people
>was a literary genius at 19, completely stopped writing after he hit his 20s and sold slaves in Africa
>smug.jpg

He's pretty cool.
>>
>>9068883
>smug.jpg
mentally insane
but yeah, his poetry was revolutionary because he gave no fucks in regard to and of the other (((poets))) of the time
he knew latin, from there the hexameter and was easily writing masterpieces at 17. in perfect meter, rhyme and so on.
>>
>>9068860
Have you got meme'd again?
>>
File: baudelaire-portrait.jpg (56KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
baudelaire-portrait.jpg
56KB, 300x323px
superior tbqh
>>
>>9068974
don't ever post something like that again
>>
File: 220px-Lautréamont.jpg (21KB, 220x274px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lautréamont.jpg
21KB, 220x274px
>>9068980
fuck off pleb
>>
give me link to bilinguical version
>>
>>9069071
>gibs that on /lit/
Get out of my board
>>
>>9068919
>mentally insane
Why? He was just too literary, that doesnt mean he was insane
>>
>>9069558
yes he was
>>
>>9068860
he looks like a lesbian
my favorite type of guy
>>
>>9069568
how?
>>
>>9069579
if you can't piece that he had some mental ills from the biography and poetry of his life, i've got bad news.
you've got autism
>>
>>9069583
thanks doc
>>
i wanna fuck his boipussy so hard
>>
>>9069583
he just liked cock get over it boyo
>>
> implying there is poetry worth reading apart from Dante
>>
>>9069583
He didn't want to be associated with the Paris scum. Good for him. Sure he treated them bad sometimes but he finally got out of there. That's not insanity, intolerant, yes, but at the very least he was logical and true to himself.
>>
File: tmkp.jpg (33KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
tmkp.jpg
33KB, 900x550px
>>9069568
Wasn't Verlaine the mentally ill one?
>>
>>9069699
rude
>>
>>9068999
Anglo détecté. Lautréamont is shit, especially next to Mallarmé.
>>
>>9070516
Vouz etez un faggot terrible, monsieur.
>>
He's responsible for ending the alexandrine's unquestioned dominance in French poetry.
>>
>>9070516

Both are great.
>>
Because only he has the key to this savage parade
>>
>>9069634
>you will never be that based
>>
>>9068860
Because he's not a nigger.
>>
>>9069071
Rimbaud complete works, selected letters a bilingual edition

on amazon
>>
>>9071350
abandon poisonous /lit/ and be like Rimbo
>>
>>9071484
i dont know where to find lit friends
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.